Morgue Break-In

(Elena's outfit)

(Elena's outfit)

Both my car and Stiles's jeep screeches to a halt in front of the McCall's house at the same time, I scramble out of my car racing Stiles to the door. Stiles throws the door open and me being someone with manners closes it behind us and then I run after him up the stairs to Scott's room but Stiles wins the race.

'What did you find? How did you find it? Where did you find it? And yes I've had a lot of Adder-all so....' Stiles trails off blinking his eyes and I sigh sitting down on Scott's bed listening to the two.

'I found something at Derek Hale's.' Scotts sats.

'What was it his heart locked away in a chest? Because that would totally explain a lot.' I say and Stiles chuckles.

'That was my favourite Pirates of the Caribbean.' Stiles says and I nod in agreement. 

'Davy Jones carved out his own heart, sounds like something Hale would do.' I say nodding as if to agree with myself.

'Yeah then all head needs is a ship manned by the damned and walk around telling people to bring him Ninety nine soulzzzza!' Stiles says mimicking Davy Jones line from Dean Mans Chest.

'Umm hello guys?" Scott asks and we look at him as of only now realising that he's actually here.

'Oh right! So what did you find?' I ask.

'There's something buried there, I could smell blood.' Scott explains.

'Hey look at that he did bury his heart.' I mumble.

'That's Awesome! I mean that's terrible...who's blood?' Stiles asks.

'Buffy the vampire slayer's.' I say and Stiles gives me a weird look.

'Hey he's pale he could classify as a vampire.' I say shrugging.

'That's paleism shame on you!' Stiles says in fake disappointment.

'Paleism?' I ask raising a brow. 

'Or stereotype-ism.' Stiles says thoughtfully and I shake my head turning back to Scott who's watching the two of us like we belong in a mental institution.

He might be on to something there...

'Who's blood is it?' I ask bringing us back to the real problem at hand.

'I don't know. But when we do your dad nails Derek fro the murder and then you guys help me figure out a way to play without shifting. Because there is no way that I'm not playing that game.' Scott says tossing his lacrosse stick towards me and I catch it effortlessly before placing it down on his bed.

'Hold up.' I say and the two boys turn to me.

'I thought I made it clear what a bad idea this is?' I say referring to when he told me he'll get out of the game.