Wolf Chase

(Elena's outfit)

(Elena's outfit)

'I quickly have to go to the bathroom.' I say excusing myself from Lana and running after Scott, I make my way to the front of the house to see Scott speeding off, fallowed by Stiles.

'Shit.' I curse, Derek who's talking to Allison looks over at me but I ignore him and I run to my car jumping in the drivers seat and I speed away after Scott and Stiles, I might not be a very killer happy person. But of Scott hurts Stiles I won't hesitate to put an arrow straight through his heart.

I'm almost at Scott's house when Scott runs over the street and I veer to the right, I quickly park my car on the side of the road. I grab my bow and arrows climbing out of the car I run into the woods trying to track Scott as best I could. I already have an arrow knocked into my bow and I'm ready to shoot if I need to. Scott isn't exactly very careful so it's easy to fallow his messy trail through the forest.

'Where is she?!' I hear Scott yell and I slow down, slowly walking in the direction of his voice.

'She's safe, from you.' A smooth voice says that I'm pretty sure belongs to Derek Hale but I could be mistaken. My attention shifts to something else, I'm pretty sure I can hear the sound of approaching feet, three pairs if I'm not mistaken. 

That's when an arrow whizzes through the air pinning Scott's arm to the tree and he yells out in pain. I immediately raise my bow arrow drawn and the the tip of my arrow is pointed at a man's throat. I think he's a werewolf hunter and since he looks like the leader Im guessing he's Mr. Argent, Allison's father, well damn Scott is gonna have some serious daddy issues in his relationship with Allison. I know I can't kill him without him breaking the rules of harming or killing an innocent so I wait to see what he's going to do with Scott.

'Take him.' Mr. Argent instructs but before his men could do anything they're plucked off into darkness by a seeming invisible force, when I look back at the tree Scott is gone and the crossbow arrow is lying on the leaf covered ground. I slowly back away from the scene keeping my bow raised just in case. Well now I know that there's for sure three werewolves in this town because Scott's saviour wasn't the alpha I know that much and his saviour was fast and strong and most likely a werewolf since they saved his werewolf arse.

I hear someone or something fallowing me, they're close I can hear their breath and surprisingly light feet. I draw back my bow's string the arrow pointed at the ground, once I'm sure they're behind me I spin around raising my bow and releasing the arrow. Luckily this person jumped to the side but my arrow grazed his cheek making a small cut with blood trickling from it. My eyes widen in shock as I see who it is and I quickly sling my bow around me before hurrying over to him.

'You shouldn't be sneaking up on armed people Mr...?' I trail off raising a brow at him.

'Argent.' He says and touches his cheek looking at the blood on his fingers.

'It's lucky I have a life time of hunter reflexes otherwise I would be dead.' He says and laughs slightly though I fail to see the joke.

'Well if you didn't sneak up on me I wouldn't have shot you.' I say emotionlessly.

'You have amazing skills. But who are you and why are you in the woods?' He asks becoming more suspicious and studying me as if he's trying to see whether I could possibly be a werewolf too. I pull up the sleeve of my leather jacket to reveal my wrist watch, I flick open the glass protecter and then the face of the watch to show a symbol hidden on the inside. The symbol is a silver bow with a silver arrow notched in it, it's the symbol of the Stark Hunters.

'Oh I see.' Mr. Argent says clearly familiar with that symbol and he offers me a slightly more forced smile because he knows we'll be watching him to make sure he plays by the hunters code.

'Well you should get going it's late.' He says and I nod.

'Safe journey and ....I'm sorry about your cheek.' I'm not really sorry but it's best to maintain a good relation with the werewolf hunters, it makes the job a lot easier. I turn around and I start walking towards Scott's house because my car is parked at the side of the road close to his house. 

I place my bow and quiver on the back seat before driving towards my house, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel. So I know for sure there are three werewolves, an alpha and two batas, I know Scott is one of the batas and the alpha is someone else in the state but I don't know who the second bata is. So I have to protect Scott against the hunters and protect the people of Beacon Hills against Scott. I have to track down the alpha and second bata and then I have to gain Derek's trust to solve the Hale House fires.

Just bloody amazing.

I pull up in our driveway and I park my car in the garage, I grab my bow and arrows heading to my room, I place my my bow and arrows on my bed before heading towards my fathers study. I find him sitting behind his desk in the middle of an intense discussion on the phone, by the looks of it I'm guessing it's hunter business. I fall into the arm chair in the corner of the room waiting for my father to finish on the phone.

'How was the party sweetheart?' My father asks after ending his call and I tell him everything that's happened from Scott stumbling out of the party to shooting Mr. Argent.

'So the Argents now know we're here, we'll have to keep and extra close eye on them. You will have to talk to this Scott boy make him understand but don't reveal your true identity.' My father says and I nod.

'Yes father.' I say and he nods, I glance at his phone.

'What was that about?' I ask pointing at his phone and he sighs.

'Vampire problem in San Diego but it's sorted out I've contacted a few Stark Hunters to go deal with it.' My father says and I nod, he rubs his eyes looking very tired.

'You should get some sleep dad, you're wearing yourself out.' I say and he nods.

'Yeah I'll be in bed in a few minutes.' He says and I nod before leaving his study to go to bed myself.

 Well today was quite eventful.

[EDITED]