The "Date"

(How Elena looks for the date)

'Is he okay?' I ask Stiles as I sit on his bed, last night my uncle and Stiles's father got hit by a car in the school parking lot. Apparently there was an actual mountain lion there that attacked the people or something. 

'Yeah it's just tissue damage.' Stiles says and I pat his shoulder, I know this is hard on him because of he lost his father...

Stiles surprises me when he wraps me in a hug, if it was anyone else I would've pushed them away and probably stabbed them but because it was Stiles I didn't. I wrap my arms around him and hug him back, and we stay like that for about a minute before Stiles pulls away. For good measure I pat his head like he's a puppy and Stiles rolls his eyes at me shaking his head.

'Want to stay over tonight? I'll order pizza?' Stiles offers but I shake my head.

'No I wish I could but Lana's dragging me on a double date wth her.' I say groaning and shaking my head.

'Yikes.' Stiles says cringing knowing full well I'd rather kiss the Kraken than do this.

'No getting out of it?' Stiles asks and I shake my head. 

'She's already reserved seats at a restaurant, cinema and she's even bought me a dress and heels. Which I have to wear tonight.' I say rolling my eyes.

'Well it was nice knowing you.' Stiles says and I chuckle, I look at my watch and sigh.

'Well I should probably go home so that I can get ready and stop puking before leaving for the date.' I say and Stiles gives me a sympathetic look. 

I drive home and then head up to my room, I take a shower washing my hair and body. Lana threatened that if I don't dress to impress tonight she'l make the next month a living hell. And trust me she can. I blow dry my hair before pinning it up so that it's out of my face so that I can do my makeup. I do natural coloured makeup with a light pink lipgloss on my lips, I clip in my black diamond earrings and fasten a charm bracelet around my right arm. My crescent moon pendant is still around my neck because there's no way in helming that I'm taking it off. 

I get up and slip on the dress that Lana bought me it's a black dress that reaches my mid thigh, with a dark purple ribbon around the middle. It's actually quite a pretty dress and surprisingly comfortable, I don't have anything against dresses I actually like wearing them at times but dressing up for a guys I've never met before..... I sigh as I slip on the high heels that she also bought to match with the dress. I then comb my hair leaving it loose because I'm to lazy to so anything with it. I spray on some perfume and grab a small black purse with my phone and money in. 

I sigh really not looking forward to tonight, I walk towards my fathers study to tell him I'm leaving now. My father warns me to be careful and on the look out before kissing my forehead and commenting on how beautiful I look. That's when someone rings the doorbell and I frown, I said I'll drive to the cinema because I didn't want to be picked up so that f things go south I can escape in my car. I walk over to the front door and I open it confusion falls on me like a ton of bricks as I see who it is.