Lacrosse & Wolf Boy

(Elena's outfit

(Elena's outfit.)

'Dad I'm off to the game!' I call through the house as I make my way towards the garage.

'Okay, stay safe sweetheart.' My father calls back and I walk over to my car getting in, I start the engine and I reverse out of the grace and soon I'm on my way to the school. Since I'm guessing it's gonna be cold I decided on wearing jeans, black healed boots an army green shirt and my black coat with my hair pulled up in a high ponytail.

I park my car in the parking lot before slowly making my way over to the bleachers, I'm really not looking forward to this game. This could be that last time I see Scott McCall. I really wish he's listen to us, sure I haven't known him very long but I don't think death is something anyone really deserves. Especially not on the age of sixteen over a matter you had no choice in, I better find this stupid alpha fast. If Derek is the second beta and working with the alpha he will have the answers I seek but I've kinda got him tossed in jail so..... That's not happening.

Nope I still don't feel guilty about it, the look on his face was totally worth it.

'Elena!' I look up to see Lana waving me over with a bright smile, I return the smile and I walk over to her. I notice she's sitting next to her twin sister Lydia who sits next to Allison and oh crap Mr. Argent is here too. 

It was nice knowing you Scott.

'Hey guys.' I greet and both Allison and Lydia nod in greeting.

'Why did you bail on me last night?' Lana whisper asks.

'Sorry had a small problem.' I say which isn't a lie.

'Oh well that's alright there's always next Friday or even tomorrow.' Lana says hopefully and I sigh.

'You can come over tomorrow at ten.' I say and Lana squeals excitedly receiving a look from her stuck up twin.

'Tomorrow's gonna be amazing.' She basically sings and then everyone cheers as our lacrosse team jogs onto the field.

Here it goes.

The sharp whistle blows to signal the beginning of the match and I find myself nervously fiddling with my crescent moon pendant. It doesn't take me long to guess that Jackass Jackson has forbidden the team from passing to Scott. O crap this'll just anger him. When Jackass Jackson scores Lydia and Allison holds up a poster saying they love Jackson. Oh this is not good so not good. My eyes fins Scott and I can see he's heavy breathing, I catch  a glimpse of his face and instead of brown eyes theres amber ones. 

My heart beat becomes a little more rapid and the pistol in my coat pocket seems to be heavier than a brick house. I keep having visions of my finger having to pull that trigger, if that happens I'll have to leave Beacon Hills for good. There will be to many questions and I don't want to stay in the state where I killed one of my friends. Oh Stiles will never forgive me, my heart aches at the thought of losing Stiles. No matter what I could always count on my sarcastic cousin, I can't loose him, I won't loose him.