Video Store Attacks

(Elena's outfit

(Elena's outfit.)

I see those tears in your eyes

and I feel so helpless in side 

Oh love there's no need to hide

just let me love you when you're heart is tired.

Tired by Alan Walker and Gavin James fills the otherwise empty car, I'm on my way home after spending the afternoon at Lana's to work on out biology project. I didn't escape the house without her painting my nails though. But she painted them black which is cool with me because I like the colour and it fits with everything so. I hum along with the song and when I glance through my window I slam down hard on the breaks.

I'm now standing next to the video store and I see an ambulance and a bunch of cop cars in front of the store, as well as a broken window. I quickly turn into the video store's driveway and I park my car before climbing out of it. I run over to the Sheriff's car and I see Stiles standing there so I go over to him. He always seems to know what's going on and it totally doesn't have to do with the fact that he listens in on his fathers phone calls.

'What's going on?' I ask Stiles and he looks over at me.

'There was an attack.' Stiles says and I roll my eyes.

'No way, I thought it was a party.' I say sarcastically.

'Jackson and Lydia are witnesses Lena.' Stiles says and I don' miss the hint of worry in his voice at the mention of Lydia. I look over to see Jackson rudely talking to my uncle whilst Lydia sits there looking completely shocked and shaken.

'Do we know what happened?' I ask looking over at Stiles and he shakes his head.

'Just that there was an attack, apparently a mountain lion....' Stiles trailer off and I know why, it's because we know it wasn't a mountain lion.

'This is getting out of hand, we need to find this stupid alpha.' I mumble.

'How?' Stiles asks.

'Your not gonna like my idea.' I say and Stiles looks at me.

'I like all potentially dangerous and lie threatening ideas, hit me with your best shot Lena.' Stiles says sounding confident.

'We use Scott as bate.' I say looking over at Stiles and his mouth is slightly parted as he stares a me and I smirk.

'Looks like my hit found home.' I say and Stiles shakes his head.

'That's a bad idea.' 

'I take your word for it, I mean you are the king of bad ideas.' 

'Ha! So you admit that I'm royalty!' Stiles says smiling triumphantly referring to the time I called myself a queen and him a peasant.

'Not a very impressive one but I guess.' I say and Stiles shakes his head.