School Nightmare Part 2

(Wearing this Elena is

(Wearing this Elena is.)

'I'm not dying here, I'm not dying in school.' Stiles says as we walk through the school, the alpha had pushed a dumpster against the doors blocking that entrance. 

'We're not going to die.' Scott says.

'We better not, you two still owe me money.' I mumble.

'What is he doing here? What does he want?' Stiles ask and I try to strain my ears listening for the alpha.

'Me. Derek says it's stronger with a pack.' I inwardly lunch at his name being mentioned, okay after this I seriously need to go for a check up to make sure I'm not sick because there's no other reason why I would be reacting like this to someone being dead.

'Oh perfect, a psychotic werewolf who's into team work.' Stiles mumbles.

'If you join is pack and work as a team to kill us please tell the alpha I want him to kill me because that'd be a cooler story than being killed by you.' I say looking over at Scott who glares at me.

'I'm nit killing anyone.'

'Why do you get the alpha?' Stiles asks looking hurt.

'Because I'm the more important and cooler one.'

'Well your wish is about to come true.' Scott says and I fallow his line of sight my eyes locking with a pair of glowing ruby ones, involuntarily my heart beat speeds up as I remember my two companions being ripped apart be the alpha we fought in Canada. 

The alpha starts running across the schools roof directly towards us, I push the boys trying to get them to run. My own survival instinct almost causing me to abandon them but I can't abandon Stiles. The two finally start running and we sprint down the hallway not looking back with our hearts beating rapidly and our breaths becoming quicker. I should seriously considering moving to some uncharted island away from all this supernatural drama. 

***

I kneel down removing my second long knife from my boot, trying to be as quiet as possible as I can hear the soft growls and heavy breathing of the alpha. I try to control my own breathing, Stiles gives me a look when he sees I'm holding another knife. When there's another growl he seems to decide that the alpha is a bigger problem than his armed cousin. 

'Alright we need to do something.' Stiles whispers not that it'd help, the alpha probably knows exactly where we are, he's just stalking his prey taking his time probably confident that we have no where to go and that we're his.

'Like what?' Scott asks.

'I don't know, kill it, hurt it, inflict mental anguish on it? Something!' Stiles exclaims and I grip my knife preparing for a fight.

I look at the around searching for an escape or the alpha, when Stiles lightly pats my shoulder, I look over at him and he nods with his head to the boiler room door. I nod understanding before tapping Scott's shoulder and nudging him towards the door so that he gets the message. Stiles takes out his keys and tosses him to the side, a vicious alpha punches in the direction of the keys. Scott's the first to enter the room and then Stiles.