Psychotic Uncle & Bitchy Nurse

(Elena's outfit

(Elena's outfit.)

I pull up next to Stiles's jeep outside Beacon Hills hospital, I quickly switch my car off getting out and slipping into the back seat of the jeep. I have absolutely no idea what we're going to do, how are we supposed to confront Ms McCall for sending a text to her sons girlfriend so that she can put Allison in danger. I'm quite convinced it wasn't Ms McCall but we can't say for sure, Stiles quickly shows me the pictures of the necklace that Scott sent him after breaking into Allison's room and stealing it.

'Give me the sketch.' I say and Derek hands me the small piece of paper with the sketch of the symbol, when I take the paper our hands brush and it leaves my hand feeling pins and needles. I compare the sketch and the photo's seeing that they're the same, that' when Stiles's phone rings and he quickly answers it.

'Did you get the picture?' Scott asks.

'Yeah I did, it looks exactly like the drawing.' Stiles confirms only to have Derek grab the phone yanking it and Stiles towards him causing Stiles to grunt in pain.

'Is there something on the back of it? There's gotta be something, an inscription an opening. Something?' Asks slightly desperately and I almost place my hand on his shoulder in order to calm him down but I stop myself. Comforting people isn't my thing and I doubt the gesture would've been welcomed.

'No, no the things flat and no it doesn't open. There's nothing in it, on it, around it, nothing. And where are you? You're supposed to be here you're first line.' Scot says and I roll my eyes.

'Do you care for anything other than lacrosse?' I mumble annoyed, literally Scott's entire personality seems dependent on lacrosse and Allison.

'Man you're not gonna play if you're not here to start.' Scott says and I felt bad for Stiles I know how much being first line means to him and Scott's involvement with the supernatural is lowkey ruining his life. I told him I'd come and deal with things but his brotherly protective side just wouldn't allow it.

'I know.' Stiles says sighing and hitting the wheel before sighing again.

'Look if you see my dad, tell him I'll be there....I'll just be a little late okay?' Stiles asks and I pat his shoulder to which he sends me a thankful smile.

'Yeah sure.' Scott agrees.

'Alright thanks.' With that Stiles hangs up and Derek looks at him.

'You're not gonna make it.' Derek pointed out and I shoot him a look.

'I know.'

'And you didn't tell him about his mother either.'

'Not till we find the truth.'

'By the way one more thing.' 

'Yeah?' Stiles asks only to have he's head banged against the steering wheel roughly.