Theories and Parties

(Elena's Party Outfit

(Elena's Party Outfit.)

I pull up in the Stilinski house hold driveway and I get out of my car walking up to the front door, before I can knock the door swings open and my Uncle the Sheriff almost gets a heart attack when I'm standing on the other side, clearly not having expected me.

'Elena?' He asks and I nod giving him a small forced smile.

'Oh my look how much you've grown up!' He says and envelopes me in a hug, I tense up not really liking the closeness so I awkwardly pat his back, he steps back and smiles at me.

'Your here to see Stiles right?' He asks and I nod once again.

'He's in his room upstairs.' He says and I nod before heading into the house and up the stairs to Stiles's room, I push the door open looking at the floor littered with papers books and Stiles is sitting at his desk reading something on his laptop.

'Organisation isn't in your vocabulary is it?' I ask and Stiles jumps falling out of his chair as he does so, I raise a brow looking down at him.

'How on earth are you so quiet?!' Stiles asks whilst standing up and I smirk.

'So what's the emergency?' I ask and Stiles hands me a book on werewolves I just raise a brow at him.

'That joke about Scott being a Werewolf.....well I'm not joking anymore. I think he's a werewolf Lena.' Stiles says and I sigh, I was hoping to keep Scott's misfortune a secret but I should have known there was no keeping it from Stiles.

'So what now?' I ask and Stiles sighs.

'I need to convince him not to go to the party.' Stiles says and I shake my head.

'He's not going to believe you, you know?' I say and Stiles sighs yet again.

'I have to try! Tonights a full moon Elena!' Stiles exclaims and I purse my lips.

'You try convincing him whilst I come up with a back up plan.' I say starting to leave his room.

'Where are you going?' Stiles asks.

'I'm gonna go get plan B ready.' I say and I exit his room and walk to my car and I drive towards my house. I know Stiles won't be able to convince Scott not to go, so I have to take my duty up as a hunter. I have to prevent him from killing an innocent because if he does I'll have to kill him and I really really don't want to.

When I get home I take a shower and wash my hair, I blow dry my hair before pulling it up in a ponytail with two curled strands of hair hanging on either side of my face framing it. I do some light makeup before putting on my earrings and my moon pendant around my neck. I dress in some black jeans, black knee length high heeled boots, a blue top and a black leather jacket. I spray on a little perfume before grabbing my bow and arrows, I place them under the passenger seat in my car. I hop into the car and start driving towards Lydia's house where the party will be halfway there my phone rings and I pick it up

'Stiles?' I ask and he sighs.

'He's still going to the party.' Stiles says and I'm not surprised.

'Thought as much.' I say and I can basically feel Stiles's  worry through the phone.

'It'll be fine, don't worry Stiles.' I say before hanging up because I've reached my destination, I take a deep breath before getting out of the car.

The music is pumping loudly and teenagers grind against each other on the dance floor, I see Jackass Jackson basically eating Lydia's face off, and another group of teens playing beer pong. I walk through the party trying to avoid any form of physical contact with the sweaty teenagers. I want to turn around and run away because social events really aren't my thing but I had to stay put for everyones sake. If Scott looses control....

'Elena! Oh my you look so fab!' Lana says as she comes over to me and hugging me clearly a little tipsy.

'This is Alex, he's a swimmer!' Lana says and she shoves a boy towards me with brown hair and brown eyes, he smiles at me eyeing me in a way that  makes me uncomfortable. Lana wiggles her eyebrows giving me a thumbs up before stumbling away.

'Hello beautiful, you know I'd really like to get to know you.' He says in what's probably supposed to be a seductive tone but it just makes me want to gag. 

'Alex Stone.' He says stretching out his hand.

'Don't give a damn.' I say and he laughs.

'They told me you were feisty.' He says and winks at me, I just keep my face blank staring at him emotionlessly.

'Ok bye.' I say turning around to walk away but he grabs my arm and pulls me into his chest making me cringe.

'Oh no honey, you're not going anywhere until I get what I want.' He whispers in my ear and I bring my heel down on his foot, this causes him to release me. I quickly move away from him and another hand wraps around my wrist pulling me to my left, I look up slightly, ready to punch whoever it was but I see that it's Stiles. Stiles is glaring all hell at Alex and he wraps a protective arm around my shoulders in a brotherly fashion. Once Alex has found another girl to latch onto Stiles removes his arm from my shoulders and gives me a once over to make sure I'm ok.

'I'm fine Stiles.' I say and he nods.

'If he tries anything...' Stiles trails off and I nod.

'Yeah yeah I know, I'll kick is arse don't worry.' I say giving him a reassuring smile before walking away, I look for Lana but I find her breathing in a blonde boys lungs so I immediately turn away from the scene feeling grossed out. That's when I notice Mr. Pale Hale observing the party closely. I walk over to him because I'm 1000% sure he won't try to assault me or make-out with someone in front of me. I fallow his line of sight to see it trained on Allison and Scott.

'Do you have a crush on Scott?' I ask looking up at him and his expression makes it crystal clear that he's not gay and I shrug.

'Sorry I forgot that you're an emotionless pack of muscled ice.' I say looking over at Scott and Allison and then up at the moon and back down at Scott once again.

'You noticed my muscles?' Derek asks briefly glancing at me before looking back at Scott, the smallest of a smirk playing on his lips.

'Don't flatter yourself Hale, it's not exactly hard to miss.' I say my eyes trained on Scott, I notice Lana wandering through the dancing teenagers probably looking for me so I leave Derek's side to go over to her, she smiles when she sees me then frowns.

'Where's Alex?' She asks and I scoff, she sighs.

'You're gonna die alone, you know that right?' She says shaking her head and I smile slightly.

'Yeah I know, why else would I be this at peace.' I say and Lana rolls her eyes.

'Your boring.' She mumbles and I glance over at where Scott and Allison was only to see Allison running after a stumbling Scott.

Oh shoot.

[EDITED]