Accusations

(Elena's outfit)

(Elena's outfit)

'He was like pushed against the wall?' Stiles asks and I nod, I've told him about my encounter last night upon walking into Scott's room and fining him pushed against the wall by Derek.

'Yeah, I'm never getting that picture out of my head.' I say.

'Oh my gosh now it just seems wrong in my mind.' Stiles says and I chuckle.

'Do you think Hale is gay?' I ask thinking about how he seemingly seems to stalk Scott.

'Well I don't know threatening your crush doesn't seem like a real winner line if you ask me.' Stiles says and I smirk.

'Oh really I ask all my crushes out with a knife to their throat.' I say and Stiles gives me a weird look.

'You have a crush?' He asks and I frown at him.

'Really? That's the part you take out of that sentence?' 

'Hey I can totally see you threatening someone with a knife, but you having a crush on someone?' Stiles shakes his head and I roll my eyes.

'Your right that does seem a little far fetched.' I say playing along.

'Well the day you actually fall in love with someone it'll be proven that alien life exists because then one has abducted you.' Stiles says and I shake my head what a weird boy.

'Anyway on a more serious note, Scott says he'll try to get out of the game.' I say and Stiles gives me a look.

'Really?' 

'Yep.' I say and Stiles makes a slightly impressed face. 

'Look at that you're not completely useless after all.' He says jokingly and I roll my eyes.

'Stiles you should really stop being so hard on yourself.' I say with a small smirk and he shoots me a small glare. The two of us rounds a corer and we see two police men including My uncle and Stiles's father the Sheriff there. I look over at Stiles confused, we can't hear what they're saying but it looks pretty serious. Stiles suddenly walks away and comes back dragging Scott over and pointing to the group of men.

'Tell me what they're saying.' Stiles says and I smirk slightly, the joys of having a werewolf friend. Yeah yeah I guess I'm starting to see Scott as a friend, don't get me wrong his super annoying and majorly stupid at times but he has a way of growing on you I guess.

'Can you hear them?' Stiles asks.

'I can hear a yapping Stiles.' I mumble and Stiles rolls his eyes at me.

'Shut up, you love my voice.' He says.

'Yeah because the sound of a goose being strangled is so flattering.' I say and Stiles gasps in fake hurt.