Battle Wounds & Betrayal

(Elena's Outfit

(Elena's Outfit.)

I can hear the muffled sound of people talking my thoughts are fuzzy as I try to remember exactly what's going on. Slowly the memories trickle back of my fight with Peter and how he injured me. I've been well trained but I forgot how powerful alpha's are taking him down is not going to be easy at all. I wonder if Derek's okay, I wonder if he's still alive, I feel guilty for leaving him alone with Peter but what could I have done. I would've just been a liability with my wound and inability to really protect myself.

Wound.

I can still feel the pain and hear the voices, I try to farce my eyes open but they feel sealed shut, I try again and again until they finally flicker open and I realise I'm lying on a metal table in the animal clinic. The voice's I'm hearing belongs to my father and Dr Deaton, the two look down at me when I stir. My vision is slightly blurry but it slowly starts clearing up until I can see both their features clearly, both of which are filled with worry.

'Elena can you hear me?' Dr Deaton asks. 

'Yes.' I whisper my voice weak and I can steel feel a burning pain so I look over at my right arm to see it's bandaged but the white cloth is already list soaked red. Dr Deaton helps me to sit up so that my legs are now dangling down the side of the metre table. He slowly starts unwrapping the bandages revealing the angry red claw marks of Peter Hale, blood is oozing out of it at an alarming pace.

'Keep your breathing steady.' Dr Deaton says and I nod, my father comes over and hands Dr Deaton an injection while he takes a clean white cloth pouring a strange liquid onto it. Dr Deaton injects me and then my father starts cleaning my wound with the white cloth.

The strange substance he pyre onto the cloth causes my wound to sting and I hiss in pain gripping the table to keep myself from pulling away or screaming out in pain. I know what my father is doing the substance he poured onto the cloth is a special type of healing liquid that one of my ancestors invented. It'll heal my wound within an hour not leaving a scar behind, this sounds like a dream cure but there's a few catches. 

One you have to be awake otherwise the liquid will kill you and two the liquid only works on those that has Stark blood flowing in their veins. We've tried using it on another wounded Stark hunter before and it only ended in making things worse. As for the injection that's juts to help with bearing the immense pain that comes with healing the wound. As you can tell this is not the first time I'm being healed this way, the last time I fought an alpha a barely walked away with my life and I basically had to bath in the stuff. 

After about half and hour of me hissing in pain and my father cleaning the wound Dr Deaton wraps the wound up again. My father thanks him for his help before guiding me to his car and driving me home. He basically has to face some food down my throat because I wasn't hungry and then he instructs me to take a shower. After showering I get dressed (pic above.) and I leave my wet hair down not in the mood to blow dry it. By now the wound has fully healed and there's not a mark left on my skin, but the skin is still sensitive and it'd be hell to explain to Stiles how I'm suddenly fine after being slashed by Peter so I just wrap a new bandage around my arm.