Full Moon Fiasco

(Elena's outfit

(Elena's outfit.)

'How's this exactly going to help you find him?' My father asks as he hands me the two files on the newest victims.

'I'm trying to see if they all have something in common and if they do...well then we work from there.' I say and my father nods.

'Just stay safe.' He says and I offer him a soft smile.

'Always dad.' I say kissing his cheek before getting back into my car and driving away from the hospital and back home. It's too late for me to go through the files now, I have to get ready for tonights probable full moon fiasco. I get out of my car and I head inside I take the files to my personal study that's located next to my room, I lock the door behind me before entering my own room.

'Holy Hell!' I exclaim clutching my heart before glaring at Derek who seems amused by my reaction.

'Still just me who startles you?' He asks with a small smirk.

'Well you're the only person who breaks into my room so...you bet.' I say regaining my composure.

'And I thought I was the sourpuss.' He mocks and I roll my eyes.

'No you're a sour wolf, I stand corrected.' I say moving into my room trying to ignore his presence which for some reason is making me feel slightly nervous, and I don't like it.

'And I swear to to the bloody moon that if you break  into my room again I will kill you.' I say looking over at Derek.

'Like till death.' I add incase he didn't get my point, all a receive is a very amused look which causes my glare to intensify.

'Duly noted.' He says but I got a sneaking suspicion this is not going to be the last time I find him in my room uninvited.

'Well I assume you're not just here to admire the view.' I say gesturing to myself before continuing.

'So what's it?' I ask and he rolls his eyes at my previous statement.

'Trust me if I wanted a view I wouldn't be here.' Derek says though for some reason I could tell he was joking and the fact that he's joking makes my stomach feel fuzzy and like there's butterflies in my mind.

Ew butterflies.

'Oh please I'm the best view you'll get in this town and you know it.' I say playing along.

'I don't know, have you seen me shirtless?' Derek asks smirking and I roll my eyes.

'Yeah I have twice in fact and I think you should seriously hit the gym.' I joke and its his turn to roll his eyes. 

'Deny it all you want Stark but you like my abs.' He says smirking smugly before turning serious.

'I don't know what Stiles is planning but it won't hold Scott.' Derek says and my joking mood finishes as I turn serious along with him.