Chapter 9

Happy reading!

She felt his warm body against hers. He was holding her hands, rubbing them, His legs were entangled with hers. He was massaging her shoulders and her neck and her elbow and her palms, again and again trying to warm her up trying to warm her body. So that she didn't go into cardiac arrest. He knew if she had one it could be very fatal.

Outside the rain raged profoundly. The knock came and he walked towards the door of his suite. He wore a robe he found lying down. "Sir, extra blanket and some hot pillows, I hope it helps." "can you make the fireplace going?" The man nodded.

 While Christopher quickly walked towards her shivering form and placed the blankets over her and hot pillows beneath her feet, while the attendant made the fire go, he constantly was rubbing her feet and palms.

"Do you have any brandy in stock?" He asked suddenly. "Yes sir, we do, shall I bring it too?" The boy asked. "Yes, as soon as you can, please bring a tea spoon with it, and make it quick." He nodded and ran out of there. Her body was still very much cold. He suspected that, she might be ill from few days, that is why, she caught hypothermia this easily.

He looked at her feet, there was a deep cut too, He needed some penicillin to keep it from infecting her. He touched her forehead, she felt a little warmer, but still her body hadn't reached its core temperature. The Manager returned with Brandy and thankfully also found some penicillin and medical supplies.

He first dressed her wounds and then poured brandy in a glass. "Open up your mouth Miss Ray" he said. "W...what i...is i...it?" She asked. "It's brandy, and no, you are not saying no, if you wish to survive and help the people who cannot gather enough to be treated for deadly diseases. Open up and drink it" She took three spoon full and then she stopped.

"This should warm you up in a while." Her lips still had a little bluish tinge. "I...I am s...sorry, I...it w...was M...My..." "Stop talking you need to conserve your energy Miss Ray." He said. "Cold still?" She nodded. He took his robe off and she averted her gaze not wanting to look at him. Not wanting to look at his body. She felt so vulnerable now, she felt so much vulnerable, if anything would have happened, she cannot even defend herself. She was that weak, he is right she is pathetic.

He got in after her. The room started to warm up, little by little. He has already closed the windows but the winds are still coming in somehow. Maybe it is because it was a strong storm. "A warm bath would have helped but, right now, it would be good of you stayed away from water, little pixie. Just don't close your eyes, as soon as it is morning and you are warm enough I will let you sleep." 

He held her hand again rubbing it. His body heat was keeping her warm she unknowingly moved towards it. "I will keep you warm, your body needs to return to it's core temperature Miss Ray, just keep listening to the beating of my heart and don't fall asleep until I tell you to."

"You are hurt too." She told him; good news is she is not shuttering anymore. He looked at the time, it was three A.M. he touched her body, it seems warm and her heartbeat was normal almost, "I am fine. Do not worry about me Miss Ray." He whispered. She was very aware of their condition, a little too aware. She was embarrassed, he can tell. He placed a kiss on her forehead. He didn't know what was compelling him to so, but he wished for her to get relaxed.

He kissed her cheek and then her nose, and finally he closed the distance between their lips. She was shocked but then she begun relaxing, her anxiety started to disappear, His hands travel down her body and found her sensitive nub between her thighs. She gasped as he touched her there. "Mr. Woodland..."

 he kissed her lips again, moving down and down till he reached his desired spot. He kissed her between her legs and then sucked softly. Her hands were clutching the bedsheets tightly as he continued his assault on her body. His tongue and fingers were moving in sync. And her moans told him that she is not going to fall sleep just now.