Chapter 23

Pia looked at Reva who was for some reason smiling very brightly. "What?" She asked looking at her. "Nothing, just nothing." Reva said. They had landed in Paris, and now on their way to their hotel rooms. But that is not what is interesting here, what perked their interest its Pia. She is no longer dressed in her regular clothes, rather than she was dressed in Christopher's t-shirt and some jeans he forced her into.

"I get it ok, just don't look at me like that Reva." Pia said. She remembered what he did to her very well and cannot help but felt shivers run down her spine. Every time She remembers how her skin feels whenever his lips connected with it, it simply makes her shiver wondering what when it will be more than just mere kisses, is she really ready to give in to his wishes like that? Can she give in? Or was she just never make herself brave enough for this.

Christopher looked at her, she was blushing, what is wrong with wearing his clothes? In fact, he kind of like her in his clothes it makes him feel like she is just his, it is a feeling he wishes to hold on to. But she doesn't seem to share his vision so much. "Reva, stop teasing her" Disha said and Reva made a face. "Ok, then I shall not mention the red..." Pia covered her mouth which caused Christopher to chuckle. How embarrassed she looks when her friend talked about the love bite, he thus given her.

The hotel they were staying in was visible. "that's our destination ladies, I hope you found your stay here pleasant," Christopher told them. "Even if ours isn't yours will" Disha said looking at Pia who was now trying hard to conceal her red blushing face. He wonder what Disha meant by that sentence and what caused her to blush this much about it. Surely there is something going on and he doesn't know what exactly.

He opened the door to his suite he booked for them for this week. But now this seems to be a fairly bad idea, why so? Because there is plenty of room for her to escape away to. She walked towards the balcony and opened the sliding doors. He cannot help but watch her. She looks radiant but her face was missing something. He knows exactly what. He saw her bag lying on the bed. And he pulled the little silver case. He walked towards her and stood few feet beside her so he does not startle her.

As she always aware of his presence she turned around looking at him. She looked at the little silver box in his hand. "That's mine" She said. "I know, I see you putting a little of this red vermillion on you, and then hide it away, what are you afraid of Mrs. Woodland? Why so reluctant to admit that you are married to me?" he asked inching closer and closer.

 "And even when I tried to take you for me, take you away have you for just myself, you didn't let me. You have bought your defences with you, so that you shall remain protected. What is it you are so reluctant to share with me?" He asked.

"I cannot help but see how perfect you and Mia look together and that made me wonder what if she was here in my place? Will she be this reluctant of giving herself to you fully? Fulfilling your desires?" He was fast to pull her to him and kiss her lips. She still didn't get used to this, the feeling it creates every single time his lips make contact with her skin. He kissed her forehead leaning his forehead against hers. "Does it look like I care about perfection? Since you came into my life, I don't carve perfection Mrs, Woodland."

"You know why?" She shook her head in no "Because one night I met someone who is clumsy, not a perfectionist which I like most of the time. But her clumsy self, her innocent self was so beautiful, it was hard for me not to see her twice, not to stop myself and give myself the pleasure of her company. I felt all those feeling which I didn't for anyone, Possessiveness, protectiveness, she feels something of mine, something I want to have just for myself, and right then and there, I knew if I ever had the chance of crossing the paths with her, I shall not hesitate but to give in to my innermost desire, desire for having you." She looked up into his eyes no longer grey, but as the one she had seen one hazel and one Grey.