Chapter 38

Christopher walked towards the door of their room after her. He saw her soaking in the rain playing with the droplets. He never seen her so happy before. As if a burden has lifted from her shoulders. It is as if she was free of all, everything she had ever felt. It was the most lively he ever saw her. "You will catch cold" Christopher said. She looked at him laughing like a little girl. She always felt happy when it rained. There wasn't any exception to this ever,

"Oh you are no fun Roy, way to kill the romanticism of the season." She said. "Oh, so you want to add romance don't you darling, you could have said so" He muttered under his breath. Then he walked towards her. Slowly he pulled her to him. She gasped as she felt his body touching hers. Warmth spread throughout her body. "Romance you said My Love? You know how romantic I can be when it comes to that, not even Forrest can compare to me." He whispered.

She shivered at his voice. It was so full of need, she felt it rushing through his every gesture. "If I felt cold you will keep me warm don't you Roy?" The image of the hotel room flashed through his mind. The first time he ever gotten closer to her, he couldn't ever get it out of his mind. "You want me to keep you warm tonight Darling? I will do it in a heartbeat." He pulled her to him, closer as he can ever be to her. She hid her face in his chest while the rain fell down soaking them wet.

"Come on dance with me my little Pixie" He whispered in her ear. Taking her hand, he slowly moved around, not caring who saw them. These moments were too precious to be wasted like that. He wanted to make more memories of them. More things to remember about her. He wanted to ink these precious little things in his mind. "I love you so much Darling, so much." He said as they twirled in the falling rain. "And I love you Roy, so very much from the bottom of my heart." She whispered.

He laid her inside both of them fully soaked, "if you catch cold don't tell me. I am going to draw you a bath first. Warm bath will help." He said. She held his hand. "I thought it is you who is going to keep me warm Roy." I said. "I am going to keep you warm starting with this." He said softly walking inside the bathroom. After he done with his work he picked her up and took her inside.

Then he took her clothes off one by one. Though, it wasn't first time he was taking care of her, but this feels more intimate than ever. He felt closer to her more than he ever was, more than he ever had been. He picked her up and lowered her into the warm water. "How do you feel?" he asked. "Good, thank you for this Roy," She said truthfully. He took his shirt off and then his pants. "Why haven't I done this before? Remind me to do this often, give you a bath." He said getting in after her.

He touched the surface of water as she leaned more into him. He felt complete peace for the first time. This is what he wants, to have someone who can understand the darkest corners of his mind, can bear the burden of his blackest soul, and can help him heal finally. "Pia" he whispered, as he slowly rubbed her skin with a wash cloth. "Yes..." her voice was deeper than usual, he can feel her desire and it mirrored his own. "I am happy" He said finally.

She turned around to face him. "And that it because of you, you made me learn about true happiness, and it comes with being with you" He said. "Can I tell you about my deepest desire tonight? Can I tell you how much I wanted to make you mine when I saw you for the first time, on that plane? When you argued, when you stood up to me, truth is you stole my heart than and there." He said slowly holding her face. "Do you know what I want to do to you every time I saw you closer to me? Do you wish to know my truest desire little pixie?" He asked.

She nodded shyly looking down. He got out slowly and then pulled her out too. His lips found hers kissing her softly as he pulled her still wet naked body to his. He slowly sucked the droplets on her skin making her shiver. He covered her in towels and slowly dried her hairs. He found extreme happiness in taking care of her. He once satisfied with his work held her hand and took her towards the bed.