Chapter 41

Here goes nothing

Pia repeated this as she heads towards the angry crowd. She looked at them and access the situation and skill fully determined the path of action. 

So that she can easily infiltrate the crowd and reach her target. Sometimes she just forgets this isn't some strategy games she is playing with her husband. She should really stop getting too much competitive about all of it.

She pushed aside the crowd and reached towards her husband. And then she looked at him, he was busy arguing and try and keep Kelly away. "Christopher." Pia called. And like a haze all his anger cleared up and he instantly turned to face her. His eyes lined with worry. 

"Darling, what happened? What is that you need? Is there is any kind of discomfort and pain? Is there any problem you have?" She was instantly showered with questions.

And Christopher didn't really care who are there with him at that moment the most important person in his life was his wife. And did cared a lot about her. "Nothing, I just came here because I missed you" It made him smile.

 "I did miss you too little pixie." He said pulling her closer into him and kissing her nose. But she gone one step further pulling him by his collar and kissing him on his lips. Christopher simply loves her possessive side. "I am carving Mexican; some taco might do it for me." She said.

"Anything for you darling, anything you want I will get for you." He said. "I know you will Love. And that is why you are the best husband any girl can have" She said. 

Someone clears their throat and they both looked at the person. "Now I rather think Christopher would be doing his job as a doctor rather than babysitting you." Kelly said.

"That is something you should let me decide Kelly, that is only my problem what I should and shouldn't do for my family." "And what we are then? If that woman is your family who is currently making you dance on her fingers, and we who have done everything for you we do not matter anymore." Christopher was getting angry every minute. 

"Yes, I am happy that you had adopted me and you have given me a new life, but you had also lied to me about my mother, you knew who she was and you kept it from me..." "We did it for you own good"

"Like you chose Kelly? Or like you thought I would marry Mia? Truth is my whole life had been a huge business proposal, there isn't any truth in that, no relationship I had other than my best friend and my marriage had been true. You wanted me because I was smart enough to become your son, you wanted someone who can become ultimately as you. You adopted me because it was convenient, I was perfect, but you never knew how emotionally unstable I was, did you mother?" Christopher asked. Pia placed her hand over his chest and he took it in his kissing it.

"I have a family and all I want is a happy and peaceful life." He said looking at Pia. She can understand his pain and his suffering which they cannot. For some reason, she knew they both have suffered too much to reach here. 

They have given too much to lose. And their sacrifices will pay, they will finally have what they need. Happiness, but how long they have to suffer for it? That is the fact unknown to both of them. "You..."

"The reports are in, who wants to check them" It was the same person who was once saved by Pia. Kelly eagerly opened up the report. Reva's report was first and as they suspected it was in Christopher's favor. 

"So, this says there isn't any defects within you. I must say, you have quite fan following." Kelly said. "Why don't you open your own technician's report them Miss Perfect?" Forrest said appearing from somewhere.

Kelly opened the report and she almost shouted. "This is not right; this cannot be right. Both the reports are the same" "Yes, because Christopher is perfectly fine. He never had any defect in his eyes, he never had anything wrong that will hamper the good work he is doing other than you being in his life, which fortunately is not the case anymore." Kelly looked at him. "It was you, both of you, you must have sabotaged the report"