Chapter 24

Tonight, was the party and All her friends were too on the guest list, she never tell how thankful she is for this. Christopher gotten to attend some important meeting and she called Disha and others in. 

"So, you are going to wear the dress today?" Mia asked. She nodded. "Ok, we have exactly eight hours till the party and six till Christopher returns. I think we should be ready and make Pia here drop dad gorgeous." Reva said.

"I think even if she come like this Christopher will not mind" Disha said. "You are right he will not, last night we are up talking all night. And he did said many things, many things that I never did know." Disha touched her shoulder. 

"I told you right? Give him time and he will come around." Disha said. "But I want to look best for him tonight, and another thing well, it is short of favour to ask you." She looked at them and took a deep breath.

"You remember how we got married in haste, and I hardly had time to grasp my new position, and four months later, I still am very much the same, but when I came here, I decided that I will try my best to become the best wife. So, I was thinking about having our wedding night." They all looked at Pia who was now red with blush. "Wait you mean he didn't..." Mia asked. She shook her head in no. "For four months? How? Why? I mean he did told us to decorate the place for his special night and he..."

"He said to me he even if I am his, he will never force his will on me, and he didn't. He didn't even shared same bed with me, because he thought it will make me uncomfortable, it was occasionally, very occasionally, that I started to miss him. In fact, only last few days we have been again sharing a bed, he held me to sleep from than." They all looked at her worried.

"Does he know about the nightmares you have?" She shook her head. "I don't have a nightmare sleeping next to him." She whispered. "That's great news, that means you are accepting him little by little all you need to do now is open your heart up to him. You won't regret it." Mia said. 

"She is right, let him in, tell him about you, let him help you forget, you deserve a better life, you deserve all, because you are one of a kind Pia, no wonder Christopher Royce Woodland, have gone to these lengths to keep you with him." Disha said looking at her.

"So, what you need our help with beside the hair and make up for the party." Reva asked excited. "Well, I was hoping you can help me decorate the room? He had tell me do something specific and I want to fulfil his wish" She said. "The package?" Pia nodded blushing furiously.

 "The package what package." Reva asked. "Alright enough prying children, let us help our princess so that she can please her prince." "Not Prince, but Lord Woodland," Pia said and all of them laughed.

Christopher returned but found the master bedroom of the suite was locked. He saw her sitting in front of the mirror in the spare bedroom with her dress on, she looked beautiful. He placed a kiss on her forehead. "You look beautiful. But mind telling me why the room is locked?" He asked. "Do you trust me?" She asked. It was a strange question coming out of her mouth.

 "I do, Darling," he said. She took a breath of relief. "Then trust me and don't open that room until we return and yes I put some selections of tux for you, you can wear anything you like" Christopher took her hand in his. "Select one and I shall wear that." He said.

She touched the tux and picked the Navy one with self-intricated pattern. "I knew you are into Armani more than Dolce" She smiled. "I still think that they are just tags, but you like them anyway." He pulled her closer "I do Mrs. Woodland but you were right when you said I only hide behind my suits, not anymore. I found a better place to hide now."

 "And where that would be?" She asked. "Oh, you know very well my little pixie." He said leaning his forehead against hers. She looked at the packet he was carrying. "What's this?" She asked. He walked inside the bathroom to take a shower and shouted "Open and find out yourself"