Chapter 17

Today was supposed to be Mia's engagement ceremony. And Pia wasn't going, why? Because she cannot stand seeing Christopher marrying someone else. But she has to why? Because Mia and her father means more to her then Christopher. Once she is gone out of here, Christopher and all these feeling will be history. It was because from past few days Christopher was pampering her so much.

Maybe that is why she harbor some feeling which normally she wouldn't have. But now, she feels something, something funny when he is close, and she doesn't know how to just stop that, stop feeling those strange feelings, strange sensations when he changes her dressing of when he gave her a sponge bath.

He was getting ready; she didn't bother to ask where he was going to. "Miss Ray, if you don't just stay there and help me with my tie, I got to look good today, don't I? It's a big day." He said to her. She walked up to him and helped him with his tie. "I am going to miss you when you are gone Little Pixie. Miss all this, watching movie with you from past few nights. But everything must come to an end, this too will come to an end Miss Ray."

Pia brushed his tie placing it down. "All done sir. And yes I know that very well that you and I have limited times in my hand, and my stay is going to be short maybe few more days, maybe a week, and at last I have to say goodbye to you." He pulled her softly by the waist. "Yes, Miss Ray, we have to say goodbye, for now." He said kissing her on forehead. She was confused why he keep doing that.

Pia had nothing to do all day. Today is Valentine's day. She never did celebrate it, but maybe she can decorate this place, to their liking a little surprise for Mia and Christopher, and after all they had done many things for her and she can just do this, a little thing. But she needs to go shopping for that, and all she has to wear is his clothes, maybe she can just find something.

Pia walked towards the candle section; it was like whole place was doused in red. And even if she was in his clothes, no one said anything to her, nor did they mind, seems like she wasn't the odd one out. She put the candles and took some scented ones too. She then looked for some lights and some flowers. Red, roses and some rose scented oils. It looked good so far, next she wanted to make him some cake. After he will be engaged this will be her little surprise for him.

She paid and walked towards her ride. She had taken her friend's help in planning this little surprise for them. She walked in towards the apartment building. She thanked the guards for their help and walked into his penthouse. She was in here for a day or two more but he deserves this surprise.

She put the things down and started to do her work. She decided to bake the cake at last. And started to put the things in their place. She started with the sheets, she placed the roses and other things, lined the candles, and the lights. Once she did she saw the decorations were on the place. She turn the lights on and the whole place flood with romantic red hue.

It was beautiful and she was sure that he will like it. After all it is day of romance. She looked at the time, it was just little after five in evening. The engagement must have started now. She set the cake batter and placed it in oven started to prepare for the frosting she was going to put on the cake.

The clock stroke seven as she got the base ready. The engagement must have already done. They must have been missing her. She didn't get to see her phone, because she was busy with setting up a perfect home they can return to. As the clock stroke eight at night, the lights went off and a storm blew past, it started to rain a little.

She lit a candle and settled down till the power comes back on. She heard footsteps wondering who it would be. She saw Christopher walking in, but no one else was with him. She wondered why that is, he is alone. "You are here, aren't you engaged?" She asked. He sat down beside her and handed her something. White roses, they are her favourites. How does he knows that? Maybe he just found some and thought it would be nice to give something to her now. Maybe it would make her happy.