Chapter 26

Pia was looking at him, he was looking at her. All was silent. He was too silent. Maybe this was too much. She was about to get up when he said "No, lie down like that, let me drink in the sight before me. Let me see you and ink you into my mind." He whispered inching closer and closer to her. 

He took off his tux and his shirt, And then he leaned on his knees crouching over the floor and his hand touched her abdomen. "You are a fine sight to behold Mrs. Woodland. But this is still missing something." He said.

And then he took his ipod and connected it with the music player, the soft music fill the room, And then he lit the candles turning off the lights. All the room was glowing with an romantic aura.

"It's beautiful. It's perfect like you are" Christopher said picking up the rose she kept on the side table slowly touching her stomach and navel with it. She groaned, as he slowly brushed the rose over her legs.

"What made you do this baby?" he asked sliding his pants down, "You wanted to see me like this in red lace, I thought maybe I can fulfill your wish, only wish you ever told me about." He picked up the glass and poured a little wine over the ice. He took one sip and then kissed her lips. Him and wine, she can taste him, and he tasted very sweet.

 "Pia," he whispered under her breath " You are my only birthday wish. A beautiful birthday wish." He said. Then he took the ice cube touching her neck, her chest, down her abdomen and over her navel. Where he placed the cube.

She shivered as his lips kissed her neck, his hand slowly traveled over her body reaching the waistband of her panties and then down, she gasped as he touched her sensitive nub, rubbing it gently. 

"Christopher," She moaned, he slowly let her fingers explore her, with his other hand he pulled the straps of her bra down, kissing over her exposed skin. He pulled it off her body exposing her to his eyes. There was this blush coating her skin, illuminated by the soft light of the candles, for him she is the most beautiful treat he can ever had.

He wanted to relieve the night at Heathmen, but this time he didn't wished to stop, until he makes her his fully. He lips explored her further, moving down her chest, he took another cube of ice gently rubbing it on over her buds, making them stand to attention. 

She moaned when his lips touched them sucking them gently. Her hands were gripping the sheets tightly. He so liked this, so much, her on his mercy. All night long, he wanted to love her all night long.

He kissed her abdomen over her navel where the heat of her body melted the ice he softly sucked the water droplet from her body. Her breathing got heavier, he can feel she was getting aroused by his actions. He moved down kissing over the fabric of her only cover. 

She gasped, as he kissed her there again. Then he pulled off her last cover, She clench her legs together. He smiled, so innocent and so pure and so his. Just his, no one else's, just like he always wanted her to be.

He kissed her ankles moving up on her leg kissing it little by little making his way towards the treasures her body hold. He parted her legs, this time she didn't resisted his touch. He kissed her thighs, until he reached the warmth between them. 

He stopped, waiting for her reaction. She raised her head and looked at him when she did without warning he kissed it she gasped, his touch made shock waves run through her body. Nothing like she ever felt before.

She arched her back giving him more access, he continue to softly suck her warmth. He pulled his mouth back and she made a dissatisfied noise. "Well if you are so unsatisfied baby, why don't you pull me to yourself?" he asked. She held his locks pulling him towards her, he accepted the invitation, he pressed his mouth over her swollen lips sucking her warmth again, his tongue slowly explored the inside making her scream.