1: Plan

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The darkness was filled with the panicked sounds of many officers. The rustling of leaves and the distant voice of some nocturnal animals were still evident in the hustle.

"They will be here in 10 minutes." An officer said while sticking his nose in his tablet, showing a red dot.

The announcement was enough to send another wave of panic to the rest of the crew.

"We don't have much time.. please calm down." A tall and handsome officer said to the boy... who was shivering in the calm weather.

"He is right, Taehyung. Calm down." Another officer said while patting the back of the shivering male.

"I- I can't help that hyung... it's terrifying to just think.. what is going to happen." Taehyung said, taking deep breaths, his eyes wide blown in terror.

The whole situation wasn't helping him to calm down.. he was feeling so much pressure on his shoulders just by thinking about the task he was given.

"Don't worry, I am sure, he won't hurt you." The second officer again said and gave him an assuring smile.

"Jin.. bring the shot." Averting his attention, he said to the first officer who quickly nodded his head and leaned to grab the syringe filled with some liquid.

Taehyung gulped and looked back at Jin who just smiled sweetly.

"You already know the plan Taehyung. Namjoon assured the security of the plan. That's why we have to use it. Don't worry, it will just put you into a deep sleep... so that he won't doubt." Namjoon nodded his head in affirmation.

"8 minutes officer." The man again informed and the rest of the officers quickly packed the bags that they used to track the car before. They were aware that it would be momentarily as the Mafia was wise enough to find out, but that little time would be enough to lay out the trap they have a strong belief on.

"Can I?" Jin asked the blue-haired boy who bit his lips.

You have to do it Taehyung.. you promised. Don't worry it will be fine.. yeah it will be fine.

Taking deep breaths, the said male tried to calm himself as Namjoon also took hold of his things and ordered others to move away from the spot.

They were hiding in the forest that was lining a silent and empty road. The road wasn't much rushy usually as only a few people use that. The road was directed to an alley that was somehow cut off from the rest of the city. The area was famous for paranormal activities but it was all fake.. just a rumor to keep people away from the dark secrets of the dark place, making it easier to carry out the plan.

"Taehyung.. don't you want to make yourself proud? You will be a hero if we succeeded this time. You know that we tried many times before to track him and to gather the proof but it always failed. Please Taehyung..." Namjoon tried again though Taehyung agreed to them before... now his courage was fading in the cool breeze that was hitting his body.

For a moment he thought to run away from that whole thing but the words stirred up something in his body and made him finally nod his head slowly.

"Good.. so you ready?" Namjoon again inquired as he glanced over at the other officer who was tracking the car.

"5 minutes."

Taehyung felt his heart will jump out of his rib cage but when he felt a warm hand on his shoulder.. he looked up with his fearful eyes to those warm ones.