Book 2 (Completed)

Author's Note

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Strong language, sensitive issues, and violence were also portrayed in the story so readers especially kiddos, read at your own risk! Every concept has a reason and that is to make the story more exciting and interesting.

|▪ ♤ ▪ °○•°•○° ▪ ♤ ▪ |

Welcome to Reincarnated as the Seventh Princess Season 2!❤

5 things to remember before you enter the fantasy world AGAIN:

1. MASAMA ANG UGALI AT MALDITA ANG BIDA.

If you did not enjoy her personality from the previous season then might as well discontinue reading the story. Her personality may not be suitable to your beliefs and understanding and I do not have the capability to change that nor pleased everyone. MY ELIANA IS MY QUEEN. #MalditaWithA❤

2. BASAHIN MUNA ANG SEASON 1.

You may have a difficult time understanding the next chapters as you go on with season 2 if you haven't read the first season. Every book has a beginning so as this story so do give it a try first.❤

3. PANATILIHING MAAYOS AT KATANGGAP-TANGGAP ANG MGA OPINYON AT KOMENTO.

I am not a professional writer so, please, practice constructive criticisms. If you do not like the character, the chapter nor the story itself, it's okay, I understand, we all have the freedom to share our thoughts but express it in a respectful manner. These are all the products of creativity in my mind and the author is an imperfect human being so expect this one is too.

Suggestions and recommendations to further improve the story are also very much appreciated (and can be considered too. Depends. 😉)

Furthermore, building connections with other readers is highly encouraged. It's better to enjoy something with whom you can share your feelings and opinions.

4. PAGANAHIN AT BUHAYIN ANG MALIKOT NA IMAHINASYON.

This is a romance-fantasy and fictional story. The way you perceived and enjoy the story is how you create the world in your amazing mind. You are all incredible for being able to imagine the story I write, keep it up!

5. MAHALIN ANG KUWENTO AT ANG MGA KARAKTER (PATI NA RIN SI AUTHOR. CHAROT).

Reincarnated as the Seventh Princess is not-your-ordinary (clichè but true) fantasy story. It has its own uniqueness that tackles issues about the flaws of a human being, love friendship, family, and even the society so it depends on the reader how he/she will enjoy the whole story and first thing to do is to love and embrace its imperfectness.

Moreover, each character has his/her own individuality, you may not like them at first or AT ALL but they all have important roles to play with in this story. Learn how to love them and put yourselves in their shoes because they all give life to this story, so as you. 😉❤

If you can not comply with these, it's fine, at least you've been warned and expect that the author won't tolerate any disobedience. Huwag hayaang si Eliana mismo ang sumita sa inyo. Char. Anyway, enjoy~

You are now ready to read Reincarnated as the Seventh Princess Season 2. ❤❤❤