Prologue

Author POV

Noriaki Kakyoin is a male omega. He is smart and handsome. He didn't interact much with people due to his parents words. His parents are really protective over him because male omega can be pregnant.  Its like having a daughter than a son.

Kakyoin works as a normal worker at a small company. Due to his other sex gender and didn't have a mate yet, he can't be spend a one normal day, without being harass by some stranger at his work.

He had thought abt quiting his job but he cant cuz the economy and felt bad leaving his friend, Polnareff that always help him when he is in trouble. Polnareff have a mate named Avdol. They really look cute together.

Everything changed when he get forced taken to a place where he can't believed he  found his mate.

The heir of the Joestar company, Jotaro Kujo.

____________________

In this story, there's age difference.

Jotaro-28 years old
Josuke-18 years old. (same goes for koichi n Okuyasu)
Joseph-69 years old (same goes for Caesar)

In this life, Suzi Q knew abt the affairs. Joseph beg her to show mercy becayse he still love her. She told him that Josuke can visit him and this family but his mother, Tomoko can't meet Joseph.

This affairs is secret and only the joestar family knew.

There will be more info in the next chapter