Uncomfortable But Welcome

The photo above is an edit which I believe was made by @Carrinth on Tumblr.

Saleucami: 20 BBY
Grasslands
Commander Fox

    Threepio met them in Senator Amidala's ship at the edge of the tall grass. Fox hoped they were far enough away from the compound, so that they couldn't scan the ship. Cut helped move the injured commandos onto the ship. Riyo and Senator Amidala boarded after giving him a hasty thank you.

    "So?" Cut turned to Fox at last.

    "Thank you for you help." Fox crossed his arms and sighed. "Your secret is safe with me. Take care of your family. They need you more than the Republic does."

    Cut dipped his head after a moment. "You might take another look at your Pantoran friend, and yourself for that matter."

    "What do you mean? Is she all right?"

    "She's fine, from what I can tell. What I'm saying is, she looks at you like Suu looked at me." Fox raised an eyebrow beneath his helmet. "I'm sure you look at her the same. As if your overprotectiveness isn't a dead giveaway."

    "She's a senator. I came to protect them both and because she asked."

    "I'm sure, but I think you had other motives too. After all, I didn't see you interact with the other one the way you did with her." Cut tipped two fingers to him before walking away.

    Fox stared after him and boarded the ship. The ramp sealed behind him and they took off. He stifled a hiss of pain. Riyo was in the back of the ship with the commandos. He joined them quickly.

    "Are they all right?" Fox pulled his helmet off and set it down nearby.

    "They could be a lot better," Riyo said. "We need to take them to a healer as soon as possible."

    "Riyo!" Senator Amidala called from the cockpit. "We've just been discovered."

    Riyo pulled her hand away from one of the clones and brushed past Fox. He started, realizing he'd been watching her, looking for what Cut had mentioned. He followed her into the cockpit.

    A hologram of General Skywalker was projected on the console. Fox gritted his teeth, but moved to Riyo's side. "Commander Fox?" The General exclaimed. "Just how many people did you rope into this, Padmé?"

    "Only those of us right here," she replied. "We were successful. All three clones are alive, but they need medical treatment immediately."

    "I'll contact the Jedi Council and tell them to prepare for your arrival," General Skywalker sighed. "But I think you and I are going to have a talk later."

    "You always say that and then we never do. You're just mad because I beat you to the rescue this time."

    General Skywalker cracked a smile at that. "At least I'm not the one who has to deal with the consequences." The hologram winked off. In just a few seconds, they jumped to hyperspace.

Coruscant: 20 BBY
Jedi Temple
Riyo Chuchi

A short time later, they dropped out of hyperspace near Coruscant. Padmé and Threepio expertly maneuvered the ship towards the Jedi Temple. There was already a group gathered on the dark platform, waiting to meet them. Riyo stifled a yawn and went to help the commandos.

The boarding ramp opened and she stepped off, supporting one of the clones. Padmé and Fox followed her with the other two. Master Yoda, Master Windu, Chancellor Palpatine, and Anakin Skywalker were waiting for them.