Broken Codes

Broken Codes

Lesia Mirri never wanted to be a Jedi. The rules of the Code didn't sit well with her restless spirit. Lesia resisted their teachings and attempted to close herself off from the Force. In a final attempt to teach her, the Jedi Council assigned her to Master Ki-Adi Mundi. During the final months of the Clone Wars, Lesia found herself growing close to her master and she became more open to what he had to say. When the Purge disrupted life as she had known it, Lesia is thrown headfirst into a lawless galaxy. Armed only with the little knowledge she'd bothered to learn, Lesia struggles to make a way for herself. Once, she had shunned the Jedi. Now, the galaxy needs them, needs her, more than ever.

The way of the Mandalore is not an easy path to follow, but it is all Nakoa Sen has ever known. As a child, found himself being raised by a Mandalorian covert, one of the first who called themselves Children of the Watch. Nakoa later chose to venture into the galaxy as a bounty hunter, to provide for his new Clan. He stumbles across Lesia Mirri and eventually recruits her help for a mission. He quickly learns that while he devoutly follows his code, there are others who abhor rules of any kind. Nakoa soon finds himself wondering if he truly knows what path he wants to follow, and if he can actually break the code that his people hold so dear.