• t w e n t y s i x •

"There are days when I feel like giving up, but then there are days when I feel like fighting through. The only reason I'm capable of both is because of you"

 The only reason I'm capable of both is because of you"

B l a z e

The house was dimly lit when we entered, and that was a surprise considering it was the evening. Soft orange lights illuminated the living room, and we placed our bags on the couches.

I distinctly remembered the tones being white the last time I was here. "They must have those colour-changing lights" I muttered to myself, and Ann shot me a weird look. "Was your first thought seriously about the lights?". I shrugged as she rolled her eyes.

Remembering my way from my previous visits, I dragged Ann to the kitchen where I was greeted by the sight of Bree ripping open a bag of crisps. She grinned sheepishly at us, as she reluctantly offered some to us.

"It hasn't even been five minutes" Ann accused and Bree scowled. "There's no right time for food".

Bree reached for a chocolate bar and hopped onto the counter. "Want some?" she held out the chocolate to me and I grinned, while breaking off a piece. Ann reluctantly smiled and did the same. "First we'll eat, then we'll watch a bunch of movies and then we'll eat again" Bree grinned as she stated her plan.

"Here I thought you would've called an event planner for this entire sleepover" Ann smirked, leading Bree to glare at her. "Raf told me this would be fine. This will be fun right?" she asked nervously and I nodded enthusiastically.

My eyes flitted around and I slightly peeked out into the living room, wondering where Raf was. I pressed my lips in a tight line at his absence. He was probably just in his room. That didn't really matter though, I was here for the sleepover.

A throat cleared and I turned to Bree who was looking at me in amusement. "Looking for my evil twin?" she smirked and Ann wiggled her eyebrows. I scowled at the both of them, ignoring their satisfied grins.

"No, I'm not. I'm just appreciating the house" I muttered. "You're a horrible liar" Bree grinned at me while she popped a piece of chocolate in her mouth. "Am not" they ignored my glare, which annoyed me.

"He's probably just working out or in his room" Bree was smiling slyly and I grunted in irritation. "Could you two cut it out?" the two of them ignored my grumbling and passed the crisps to me.

"Okay, let's go" Bree dusted her hands off and washed her hands in the sink. "I swear to god if you make me watch a horror movie, I'll sacrifice you to some Pagan God" I aggressively threatened Bree, who flicked her wrist in dismissal.