9. dumb luck

---------------------------------------------------------------☆°•♡•°☆----------------------------------------------------------

You were still laughing hysterically Draco and florence holding your hands as they watched over you. All of a sudden you snapped and the laughter turned into hard sobs.

"H-how did this happen? What are we going to do Draco?" You sobbed.

"Hush now love. Everything will work out."

He climbed into the bed next to you and hugged your body tight.

"I'll sit in the common room till you come back Draco." Florence whispered grabbing her books.

You turned over to face him pushing him flat and straddling on his lap. You smash your lips into his making him moan, after a moment he pushes you back.

"Are you sure you want this? Now?"

"I'm more than sure. I need this."

"This won't harm the um... the baby will it?"

"No no. Do you think I'd ever do anything to hurt our child?"

He looked at you and shook his head.

"Fine." He says smashing his lips back into yours.

You pull off his shirt and trousers but get no reaction.

"Draco? Is everything ok?"

"Yeah I'm just, thinking."

"What about my love?" You say slipping off him.

"I-I just don't want to be my Father. The way I was brought up..."

"Draco. I would never let that happen, you are going to be absolutely brilliant! I promise."

Draco grabs you closer and closes his eyes. He waits a second before flipping you over making you scream. He lays gentle kisses on your breasts and neck making you grip the sheets tighter. He eases your shirt and skirt off your body leaving you in just your underwear.

"Fuck you're beautiful y/n." He says staring at you.

"I know!" You joke. 'We're going to make such a gorgeous kid."

"Shhh." He says removing your pants. "Don't. Don't talk about that right now."

He lays more kisses on your stomach. You go to repay him, reaching down to his boxers but his hands stop you.

"Tonight is about you my love." He whispers into your neck.

With that he lifts you legs above your head and lays gentle kisses on your pussy making your eyes roll back. You grip onto his hair letting out little screams.

"Holy shit" you moan.

He lifts his head up. "You like that?"

"Mhm" you say nodding. He enters two fingers and gently plays with your g-spot. Softer than usual which you thought was weird but enough to make you scream. You came closer to orgasm...

"D-draco... I'm...going to...cum."

"Then cum twice." He whispers making goosebumps appear on your body.

He stops using his fingers and pulls out his dick. You lick your lips excited for what's to come.

"Are you still sure y/n?" Draco asks centering himself with you.

"Fuck yes." You say preparing yourself.

He gently thrust into you with love and care instead of hunger and lust.