15. I missed this

21/10/20
910 words

DRAMA

I'm going to go shower." You say gently removing your body from his grip.

"Can I come too?"

"Absolutely not!" You scoff, slowly peeling off your clothes in front of him. You could tell by his face you were torturing him.

"Fine, come on then."

He takes of his socks and pants and pulls you into the bathroom. You pull of his boxers leaving him naked in front of you. You stand frozen in front of him, taking it all in.

"Well then?" He says steering you into the shower.

You turn on the water watching it run down your bodies.

He leans in and kisses you, pinning you gently against the shower wall. He leaves gentle kisses all down your body before getting on his knees in front of you water dripping down his chin.

"What are you doing?" You say lifting up his chin to look at him.

"Giving you what you deserve." With those words he began to eat you out.

"Fuck me." You whimper, grabbing onto the shower bar for support.

"Oh I will." He laughs into your thigh.

He returns to eating you out, gently sucking on your clit as you cried out. He stands to face you staring into your eyes. You know whats coming and lift your leg up onto his hip.
He slides into you gently before moving his hips back and forth into you. He hits your g-spot instantly making you moan his name into his shoulder.

"I missed this." You whimper.

"Me too." He grunts focusing on slamming himself into you.

"D-dont stop." You moan as you felt the orgasm growing, your stomach tying into knots.

"Faster Draco."

"No. We need to be careful, my love."

"I said fucking faster."

Draco looked at you, a bit taken aback. The shock turned into a smile.

"As. You. Wish." He says, thrusting himself deep into you on each word. He took your hands and pinned them above you head repositioning himself before pounding into you.

"HOLY SHIT, MALFOY." You moan in pleasure fighting against his grip to run your hands through his hair.

"Is this what you wanted darling?"

"Mhm." You replied, too overcome to say anything more.

"You're all mine."

He thrust into you as fast as he could, his warm breath on your neck as you felt yourself plunge into orgasm. The world around you melted focusing on the pressure around your hips. He let go of your arms letting you clutch into his shoulders as your orgasm rocketed through your body making you shake into his arms.

He kept thrusting until he came undone into you, you looked at him his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"I fucking love you." You said pushing his wet blond hair out of his face.

"I love you too."

He pulled you into a kiss, gently running his hands through your hair. You listened to the water run around you pressing your forehead against his. Your stomach did little flips as the world around you fell away.

You felt your knees hit the shower floor, Draco's arms supporting you the best they could.

FLASH, there was Draco on the floor covered in blood. FLASH, you were screaming on the floor. FLASH, Florence was trying to support you as you screamed into her arms. FLASH, Voldemort was stood in front of you. FLASH, you were under the crucio spell.
FLASH, you and Draco were running arm in arm through the great hall smiling brightly. FLASH, the dark mark hung over a small little cottage, the same as last time. But this time the cottage had a significance. It was one you looked at in Hogsmeade. FLASH, Narcissa malfoy was being tortured, in the corner was the Daily Prophet from today.

You felt yourself slip back into reality. You were on the bathroom floor Draco sobbing into your stomach holding both your hands tightly.

"Y/n! Y/n can you hear me? I'm here. Everything will be ok."

You opener your eyes to a frantic Draco, he felt your hand grip around his and removed his head from your stomach.

"Your mother." You mumbled.

"My mother?"

"The Death Eaters have her Draco. You need to go. Now."

"Y/n... what?"

"Go to the Malfoy Manor now. Narcissia isn't safe."

"Y/n? You need to explain."

"GO! NOW DRACO!"

He sat up immediately whispering a charm for clothes, he looked at you, a look of love and urgency before running out of the dorm.

You lay back down on the bathroom floor panting. Not believing what you just saw.

"Remember the visions aren't always correct, the baby can mess with the visions." You whispered to yourself.

You wrapped a towel around your body and sat on Draco's bed shaking violently. Suddenly Blaise burst in.

"D-draco I need to bor-"

He immediately saw you shaking and crying and sat next to you.

"Y/n what's happened?"

You opened your mouth to speak but nothing came out, silent tears running down your cheeks.

"Stay here. I'm going to go get Pansy and Florence, ok?"

You nodded your head the best you could and watched him speed out of the dorm.

What feels like a millennium passes as you try to compose yourself waiting for your friends.

"We're here. Don't worry." Florence says walking into the dorm Pansy in pursuit.

And so you told them everything, the vision, Voldemort, Narcissia. All of it.

As always, don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed this story. Until the next time...

Yours truly
Kat