19. pounce

Tw! This chapter gets a little bit sexually violent and toxic... everyone has their problems. I will put in a little warning for y'all so you can still read the other bits.

"Fuck you're beautiful." Draco said. Pouncing onto you the moment Ada left.

You pulled him into a kiss the passion was intense. Like a pot about to boil over.

"I-I want you Draco." You moaned as he kissed your neck.

"We can't. We have to get some alone time first so we can do this properly." He said breaking the kiss.

"What do mean properly? We can just use a charm?"

"No my love. That's cheating, I want the walls of this house to hear your screams, for them to know that you are all mine."

Your whole body tensed at his words.

"I will go talk to Narcissia. I'll be back." You say, climbing off the bed reluctantly.

"Narcissia?"

"Hello y/n. How are you doing? What did Ada say?"

"She said we could resume all usual activities... which is why I'm here. Maybe you and baby could nip out to a cafe for the afternoon? I hate to ask more of you but it's been a week... we need some alone time."

"Of course! I will take her to that little one with all the different coloured teacups. You know the one? We will be two hours maybe, is that ok?"

"That's perfect! Thank you so much." You said giving her a hug.

"We will head out now. Be careful." She gave you a wink before picking up the baby.

As soon as you heard the door close you ran up the stairs to Draco.

"We have the whole place... just us for two whole hours." You said letting him spin you round like a dancer. You giggled and fell into his chest.

"How long has it been? Just over a week. Damn." He whispered in your neck. "Well... I guess we'll just have to make up for it won't we?"

"Gentle. Ok?"

"Hmmm." He said raising his eyebrows. "We'll see about that."

"Draco! I said gentle so that's what we're going to do."

"Oh my love, I have a much better plan..."

"Don't you dare!"

"Come on darling, live a little!"

"No."

"But we could have so much fun..." he says gently sliding his hands down your shorts, making your head knock back.

"Fine. You're in control. Fully."

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do, I made a fucking child with you!"

"Take off your clothes."

You stood up and took your shirt and shorts off leaving you in just your underwear.

Draco was occupied at the end of the room, you wondered what was in store.

"All of them." He said slowly turning around.

You unclasped your bra and slipped out of your panties.

"Happy?" You said sarcastically.

He put his finger to your lips. "I didn't say you could talk."

'Ohh, that's what we're doing.' You thought to yourself, 'here comes the daddy kink.'

"On the bed. Wait there." You rolled your eyes when he turned away, and sat on the bed.