26. paranoid

08/11/20
1242 words

Sensitive/triggering topics are at play in this chapter please be careful my loves.

P A R A N O I D

"Holy shit Draco..." you panted as you snuggled on his chest.

He wrapped his arm around your waist, "That was... something. Maybe we should hold off more often."

"Mm, I don't know how I'm going to keep my hands off you after that." You moaned in his ear.

"Don't get me started... I will happily fuck you again right here."

You sat up to look at him, "Oh really?"

"Why don't I show you?"

You repositioned yourself on the sofa so that your legs straddled his hips. You kissed his lips which were swollen from the previous activities making him moan into your mouth.

"Do you want to?" He asked, breaking your kiss.

"Mhm. I think by the position I'm in it's rather obvious my love."

He helped you reposition yourself over him, his rings digging into the soft skin on your hips. "I'm ready." You mumbled to him.

You slowly lowered yourself down watching Draco's eyes roll back. You stopped moving when you heard a small bang in the distance, "You ok?" He moaned.

"I-i just thought I heard something."

"I didn't hear anything..."

"Well of course you didn't, I was fucking you."

He thrust his hips up impatiently making you remember what was happening, "sorry!" You laughed as you began moving your hips. You were still focusing on the sound, your body riddled with anxiety.

"Hey!" Draco snapped his fingers infront if your face, "It's ok, we're safe. I promise."

"C-can we go check anyway." You mumbled, your hands shaking.

"Of course, but we need to um.. finish this first."

You got off his lap ignoring his comment.

"Fucking hell." He whispered to himself, still sat naked on the sofa.

You conjured a charm for clothes throwing your wand to Draco so he could do the same.

"Oh shit, you're still..." you exclaimed turning around to face him, "fuck."

"Yeah." He said, his voice laced with annoyance.

"Well there are spells for that. Come on, let's go."

"Not the point." He muttered as clothes appeared on his body.

Draco followed you as you walked around the manor, wand drawn. He was worried about you, you could tell from the way he clutched your hands everytime you opened a door.

Draco opened the last door in the manor after an hour of looking. "There's no one here Darling, you're safe." He cooed, pulling you to his chest.

You cried softly into Draco's shirt as he ran his hands through your hair. "Everything's going to be ok. I'm here, just breathe."

"Let's go sit in the Libary how about that, you can have a proper look, I know you've wanted to since the moment you saw it."

He was right you've always wanted to explore the Malfoy libary it was huge.

"I'd like that." You whispered.

"Come on then, Love." He said, breaking the hug and pulling you toward the libary.