22. little wifey

28/10/20
823 words
L I T T L E W I F E Y

________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is for 3illie_Fan

"Everything seems to be in order here, you are good to go home! Take it easy, your body still has alot to do! You may still dip in and out of consciousness for the next few hours, that is normal. Mr Malfoy you are to perform a certain charm on her everyday for the next week, I will owl you the information you need. "

"Thank you." You said weakly nodding to the healer.

Draco looked at you, your body drenched with sweat from the tests you had endured your head hung heavy.

"We are going to go back to the manor while everything else is sorted out. It will be ok."

"What about Lucius?"

"He's away for the next two weeks, business."

"Thank God..."

Draco began to pack up your little things from the room.

"You don't have to do that." You said trying to get up to help him.

"No. No, let me do it. You're not well. Just let me take care of you."

"You're so sweet. I'm so happy you're not a dick like you used to be."

"EXCUSE ME?" Draco said, looking fake offended. "How could you say that?" He exclaimed pretending to weep.

"You know what I mean."

You pulled him into a hug, your head on his hip as he was standing and you were still stuck on the bed.

"Shall we go then? I've got all your stuff. Are you ready?"

"I think so." You mumbled standing up using Draco for support.

"Come on then."

He held onto you tight before apparating. You felt the familiar feeling of your shoulders being squashed down as you flew through time.

"Here we are." Draco said as you landed infront of the gates. They sprung open at his touch.

You felt yourself flutter in and out of consciousness as Draco scooped you up, his shoes crunching on the gravel.

"Easy does it, love." He said grasping onto you, his accent coming out stronger because he was worried.

"D-don't... stress." You muttered still fading in and out.

You arrived outside front doors to be greeted by a small house elf.

"Where is Mother?" Draco asked the elf.

"She's in the dining room, I can get her for you sir?"

"Thank you."

He carried you up the stairs as the paintings stared at you fiercely.

"She's back..."

"So maybe she wasn't just another girlfriend." A knight laughed.

You entered his room the chilly air waking you up again.

"It's cold." You whimpered, your hands shaking.

"I know my love." He said pulling the heavy duvets over you.

You felt your body warm up slightly but you were still shaking. Draco slipped in the bed next to you pulling you close in an attempt to warm you up.

"I'll go get something to help, you're shaking like a leaf."

Draco disappeared from the room, you heard him go down the stairs and then run back up.

"Y/n... we need to go. Now."

"Why? What's happening." You mumbled.

"The death eaters, Bellatrix they're here."

He picked up your things and carried you through the hallways until you arrived outside the living space.

"Wait here. Don't make a sound."

"Harry." You heard Draco whisper.

"Draco!" Bellatrix said, her hand outstretched. "Tell us, is this Potter?"

"Why is his face like that?"

"He was like that when we caught him, must've picked summat up int' woods." You heard a gruff voice say.

You heard footsteps and grabbed you wand whispering a spell to make you blend with the wall.

"Y/n?" Draco whispered.

"I'm here."

"Camouflage spell, you're stronger than I thought. Come on, we can get out of here."

"What about them?"

"It doesn't matter, lets go."

"What are you and wifey chatting about?" Bellatrix teased.

"Hey Bella." You said weakly, reaching out to hug her. As much as you hated her it was easier to be nice.

"How are you doing? I heard what happened, little wifey almost tipped."

"I'm fine thank you." You said through gritted teeth, trying to control the urge to tear her face off.

Draco saw your anger and clutched your shoulder gently.

"I wonder... is wifey a Death Eater yet?" She said, cocking her head.

"Bellatrix. Don't."

"Oh why ever not." She said grabbing you, wrapping a thin arms round your neck.

"I... thought we were... friends." You gasped trying to fight her.

"Oh we are! I'm doing you a favour! Welcome to the family little wifey."

"NO!" Draco screamed, shooting a spell at Bellatrix.

"Weak! I thought I taught you better. Imobulus." Draco was frozen infront of you.

"Please no. I don't want this."

"Bellatrix no!" Narcissias voice sounded.

"Cissy don't be so boring."

"Let. Them. Go."

"Fine." She laughed raising her hands in surrender.

She used your wand to set Draco free before healing the wounds around your neck.

"You bitch." Draco muttered before pulling you away.

"Bye, bye little wifey!"

As always, don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed this story. Until the next time...

Yours truly
Kat