2. betrayal

05/12/20
2812 words

I'm so sorry about this chapter... just read. I promise you it will be ok. I swear on my soul. Better yet, I swear on my dog's soul...

Tw: pain kink. Sexually violent and toxic behaviours and self harm are present throughout this chapter.

I fucking promise y'all we will have sweet Draco back. This is temporary dw!
________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Draco... this isn't you! Please."

His hand wrapped around my neck tighter, pinning me to the leather seat, his other hand playing dangerously with the line of my underwear.

I reached up to kiss him in an attempt to calm him down. It always worked on past Draco but present Draco was... irrational and possessive and just... I wrapped my arms around his neck and gently pulled him against me. He roughly kissed me, biting my lips and flicking his tounge against my teeth.

"You have no idea what you've done y/n."

His hands slowly roamed my body, groping and squeezing which I didn't want. I struggled against him, kicking him as hard as I could but it was pointless.

"Tell me what happened in there. I understand you are upset with me but is this really what you want?"

"I want you to feel pain. I want you to understand what it's like to find out the love of your life couldn't wait for you. When I sacrificed everything for you! I murdered someone for you. I want you to understand what's it like to be constantly trapped with your thoughts. I want you to understand betrayal."

His hand slipped slowly into my underwear making me gasp and twist against him.

"Please..."

"What do you think I'm going to do, rape you?" He laughed.

I turned my head away to avoid his glance.

He brought his lips up next to my neck, "no no my Love. I'm going to do so much worse."

His lips gently graced my collarbone, nipping and sucking, I began to kick him again, "I don't want to. Not while you're like this" I chocked. He kept going. Using all my strength I pushed him off me and into the door.

"I said I don't want to." I sneered. "Fucking touch me again I swear to God."

"Wow." He laughed, bringing his thumb over my lip. "You learned how to fight? You can try all you want to go against this but you won't win."

"Fuck you!"

"Temper temper. Save some of that fight for later."

I leant back against the window, what the fuck is happening? He was different. Not in a good way. Not how I expected. Dangerous.

"Where are we going?"

"Home."

"What do you want from me? I want Draco back. The one I married. The one I love."

"Tough." He whispered, his voice cracking a little.

"You can do anything you want to me, just leave the kids alone."

"Are you afraid?"

I thought for a second, "yes."

"Good."