33. the anniversary pt. 1 | 15k special

This chapter will be very long in celebration of 15k

25/11/20
3826 words (told you it's long)

T H E A N N I V E R S A R Y P T. 1
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Morning." I whispered to the blond next to me.

He opened his eyes staring directly at me, I broke the eye contact before I got lost. It was always so easy, "happy anniversary." He whispered back.

I smiled, "do you want your gift now or later?" He asked.

My mind went blank for a second, I had planned his gift ages ago and I knew due to current circumstances it wouldn't work. "Later."

"What about mine? There's a gift you could give me right now." He mumbled, his hand creeping up my thigh. His hand climbed higher making me shiver a little. As soon as he got to the hem of my shorts he stopped expecting me to slap his hand away but I didn't.

He raised his eyebrows, "really?"

I nodded my head gently, moving my hips so he could pull away my shorts. He sprung to life pushing the duvet back and sitting infront of me. "Are you sure about this?"

"You can if you want to."

"No no y/n, you need to want this, you need to trust me. Do you trust me?" He questioned concern masking his features.

"Yes."

He stared at me intently, "Can I touch you?"

"Yes, yes you can."

He leaned in close to me kissing my thighs gently over and over, "lift up your hips." He commanded.

I obeyed lifting up my hips, his hands slid over my skin pulling away the soft fabric that covered it.

I pulled off my t-shirt so I was completely naked. For the first time I felt overly exposed to him. I slid back under she sheets, watching Draco undress himself. He got in next to me and pressed his body up against mine. I reached back for him but he took my hand gently.

"No no. Not today. We're just going to lay here unless..."

"I'm happy with just being here." I whispered.

I turned over pressing as much of my body against his that I could manage, without the wrenching feeling in my stomach becoming too overwhelming. I slowly pressed my hips against his gasping when I felt him against my leg.

"Are you ok with this?"

I nodded wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He trailed squiggles and circles over the small of my back making me melt internally. I loved that, I always had.

I kissed him softly the only thing I could hear were his gentle moans as my nails drew patterns on his shoulders, "let me do something for you. I won't go too far, as far as you'll let me."

I thought about it for a second, I trusted him more than anyone else, I knew he would never keep going without me being ok with it. Not after all we've been through.

"Ok." I mumbled the butterflies in my stomach swarming.

Draco pulled the blanket off my body gently, making me wince as the cold air hit my skin.
He leant over me and began kissing my neck with small pepper kisses. "What are you doing?" I smiled.

"You'll see." He smirked. "You can trust me."

I nodded leaning back letting him continue, he kissed across my collarbone earning a few moans from my lips. He slowly trailed his kisses along my arm making me shiver, he came back up and kissed down the other arm a little harder this time.