23. it's ok, i love you

30/10/20
1722 words

I T ' S O K, I L O V E Y O U
________________________________________________________________________________________________

sensitive topics are still at play please don't read if you don't have the strength
Draco apparated the both of you away from the manor. You arrived in Hogsmeade, Narcissa following.

"You two are to stay at the castle tonight." Narcissa said, straightening her cloak.

"But we're not students this year?" You said.

"I know, I spoke to Dumbledore it's only for tonight. We've found a house already there are just a few things to sort."

"How did you get that done so fast?" You asked Narcissia.

"Money is power my dear. Right, well I will walk you up."

You walked through the village to Hogwarts your fingers intertwined with Draco's.

Walking through the Hogwarts gates you felt the air buzz around you. It felt like home.

"Bye mum."

"Thank you Narcissia, for everything."

Slipping through the door you saw students lining up for the feast, your stomach rumbled but you knew going in there was just as good as walking into a lions den. It would be better to just stay hidden.

"Hey! Draco, where have you been mate?" A slytherin boy asked.

"None of your business." He snapped, tugging you down the corridor.

You arrived outside the dungeons, Draco stuck his head into the commons to make sure nobody was there before ushering you in. You ran up the stairs to the boys dorms following Draco into his room.

"It's good to be back." You said, flopping onto his bed the dizziness taking over your body again.

An owl tapped on the window.

"Who could that be?" You asked between shaky breaths.

"It's the healer, we have to do that charm remember?"

"Of course."

Draco took the letter from the owl and broke the seal, he scanned the letter for a minute letting out little hisses.

"What is it?"

"It said the charm will be quite painful."

"And?"

"I don't want to put you through any pain!"

"I know. But it has to be done."

"Why would you ever hurt yourself? Why are we even in this situation? I care about you more than anything else. You can talk to me."

"I know." You whispered, feeling somehow ashamed. "It just happened. I lost everything."

"But you didn't lose me! Or Florence or anyone! Am I not enough for you? Aren't we enough of a reason to live?"

You tried to respond through sobs, the back of your throat aching. Your hands began to shake as Draco's gaze burnt through your skin.

He wrapped his arms around you a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I'm sorry." He whispered to you. "I didn't mean that."

"But you did. It had to be said." You mumbled.

He kissed you pushing you back onto the bed careful to leave the wounds on your arms. His hands roamed your body as your lips melted together, he bit your lip asking for access before slamming his tongue to yours. Your tongues battled for dominance as you gently rolled around the bed, hands running wild.