11. here we go again

26/12/20
5910 words
_____________

Merry Christmas my loves! I hope you got all that you wanted. For this chapter I advise you bring some tissues and my mascara wearing folk, I hope you went for waterproof. I fucking bawled my eyes out (but I am very much the lightweight so you should be ok.) I love you all so much, your comments mean the world to me. The quote above is from Rupi Kaur who is an incredible woman. I definitely recommend you check out some of her poems.

Love and gratitude,
~Kat

We apparated into our living room and immediately the sickening feeling took over me again.

"Draco I don't feel so... Good." I collapsed into his arms my visions colliding.

"Mum!" Emery yelled, running from the kitchen to where I was on the floor. Draco knelt beside me, "Mummy! Mum! Mum what's wrong?"

"Mummy is just f-" My body shot forward into Draco's chest, followed by a searing pain all across my body, small visions of my life shot before my eyes and that's when I blacked out.

Narrators POV

Draco caught the girl cupping her head against his chest, blood was pouring onto his clothing which he barely noticed. He got to work ripping up the sofa cushion and wrapping the linen around her wounds. Blood pooled on the floor around him, he looked up to the little girl who was wide eyed, absently passing him more linen.

"E-Emery darling." Draco chocked, "i-i need you to find my wand." His hands desperately clutching the wounds that had split open on her body. It seemed that every wound had simply... resurfaced.

The little girl nodded and began to search his suit jacket. She quickly passed him the wand.

He gave the girl his pocket square, "h-hold that here." He pressed it against his wife's wrist. "Firmly. Don't let go."

The girl nodded, tears fluttering down her cheeks.

He tried every healing spell he knew but nothing was working, "fuck!" He exclaimed.

He accioed a healing potion from his shelf hoping it would make a difference. He quickly brought it to his lips and then pressed them against hers. Her body shook a little and she let out a small murmur but there was no change.

"I love you." The woman whispered faintly, before losing consciousness again.

"Fuck! Y/n..Y/n wake up my love. Please. Don't leave me."

"Daddy?" The girl whispered through her fear.

"Emery look after your sister, stay with Dots."

"What's happening to Mum?"

"I don't know." He whispered. And then he was gone. A pool of blood left behind him.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" he yelled as he cradled the woman in his arms.

Healers ran toward him, "right we have a code blue." One of them hissed.

"Sir please step back."

Draco did as he was told and watched them lower her onto a stretcher. Taking her away.

"Code blue, female, room 173."

He fell against the wall his Oxford button up covered in blood, sweat dripping down his temple. "What the fuck just happened."

"Sir, we will have an update for you very soon. Is there anyone you would like us to contact?"

"Yes please." He whispered.