~12~

"You two, you two will be the death of me" Brighid muttered. Her arms were tightly wrapped around her chest trying to keep herself warm.

"This is great. This is friggin great" Nathan shouted.

"Calm down"

"You calm down man. My phone's on that bus. My wallets on that bus"

"Yeah my wallet too" Lucas commented.

"So what the hell do we do now?" Nathan asked.

"Start walking" Brighid said looking at both of them annoyed. She turned around and began to walk on the side of the road.

"You know we wouldn't be out here if you didn't join the team" Nathan bickered.

"No, we wouldn't be out here if you weren't such a jackass about me joining the team" Lucas bickered back.

"Will you two just shut up. Do you hear yourselves. You sound like whiny third graders" Brighid shouted all annoyed. She was ready to rip her ears out.

"Ravens!" A voice shouted in the distance. A car pulled up and stopped in the middle of the road.

"Want a ride?" The guy asked. Brighid looked at Nathan and Lucas.

She stepped forward hoping one of them would join her.

"I wouldn't take if I was you" Lucas said.

"Guess what I'm you're not me and you're not my sister either. Come on Brig" Nathan said. The two walked over to the car. Brighid was pulled in and forced to sit between the two boys in the back. Nathan was pulled in next.

The door swung closed as the car reversed.

"Three little Ravens for the price of one. Get in or the superstar and the cheerleader die" one of the guys threatened. Brighid watched as Lucas hopped in the front seat.

The group of guys pulled into the conscience store parking lot.

"Alright fellas this is my stop. Thanks for the ride" Nathan joked hoping they would let us go"

"This one's funny, Thing. Let's kill him last" one of the guys commented. Brighid feeling scared looked at Nathan.

The driver pulled out a small gun and smirked at Brighid and Nathan.

"Woah, dude"

"Get your clothes off, all three of you" the guy demanded next to Brighid. He picked up her skirt trying to take a peep under her when her hand swatted his away.

"Let's go" the guy in the front threatened pointing the gun at them. Nathan began to strip his clothes followed by Lucas.

"I am not stripping" Brighid refused.

"We will make a deal, top only" Thing said getting a head shake from both his goons. Brighid pulled her top off and sat in only her skirt and bra.

"Happy?" She asked. The three of them walked in with a list.

"Hemorrhoid ointment, two bottles of spring feminine cleanser and a case of beer" Lucas read.

"How are we going to pull that off?" Nathan asked.

Brighid reached into her bra pulling out a fake ID.

"If this gets taken, your both buying me a new one" Brighid said grabbing a case and taking it to the front. The guy at the register tried to refrain from looking at her chest while ringing them up.

"Bingo" Brighid whispered placing the ID back into her bra. They threw the item as the guys and hopped back inside.

"Sweet they scored the brew"

"Where's the porn?" One of the question guys asked disappointed.

"Who needs porn when we have her" another guy commented putting his finger under Brighid's chin. He went to get a kiss but Brighid deflected turning her face away.

"Dude hands off my sister" Nathan shouted.

"Ah that's your brother, the other your boyfriend?" The guy asked.

"He's my brother too" Brighid muttered. The three of them laughed. Brighid with her arms wrapped around her chest huffed at the current situation she was in.