Chapter 1

You packed your last stuff when your mom came into your now old room.

"C'mon honey! Don't be like that. We're going to start a new life." She smiled at you.

"I didn't ask for a new life. Couldn't you just wait another year so I could at least finish my school and move out?" You said as you closed your box.

"We talked about this, (Y/N). We're finally having a family. Aren't you happy about that?" She asked, leaning on your door frame.

"We talked about this, mom." You said and walked past her, rolling your eyes.

You put the box into the truck that your mom rented and went towards your car.

It was around eleven AM and you would be driving for like five hours or something.

"Why are we the ones moving? Why couldn't they have come here?" You asked your mother as she entered the car.

"We found a good house there, unlike here. I know that you'll love it there! You'll also have a big brother who will take care of you so don't be scared." She smiled.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes and put your headphones in.

You texted your friends about how much you hated being in the position you were in right now.

The whole ride went by silently. You also fell asleep once for like an hour and a half.

When you arrived, your mother drove through big gates that led to a big garage. The truck came to a stop in front of the other gate that led to the front door.

You mother opened the gates so the men could carry the big stuff into the house.

You stood by the truck and looked at your new home.

"When did you arrive?" You heard your mom ask her fiancée.

"Two hours ago. Just done with unpacking all the stuff." He said and scratched the back of his head.

You rolled your eyes and walked up to them.

"Where's my room." You asked, turning to your mother.

"Upstairs, honey. You have to see which room is still empty."

You let out a loud sigh and passed them.

"Don't be impolite, (Y/N)." Your mom said with her threatening voice.

A shiver went down your spine so you turned around and flashed the fakest smile you had.

"Good afternoon, Oikawa-san." you said cutely.

"We're a family now, (Y/N)-chan. You can just call me by my first name." He smiled back but you turned around already.

"Nah, I'm good." You said and walked upstairs.

'It's all because of you, dad.'  You thought as you pushed down the doorknob of the room at the very end of the long hallway.

You pushed the door open just to see a half naked boy holding up a pair of boxers with alien design. He had just a towel wrapped around his torso.

You stood there, mouth open and the box still in your hands. Eyes on his pair of boxers.

He was staring at you, mouth shaped into an 'o'.

"I-I'm sorry!" You shouted after a few seconds of silence and stepped out, slamming the door behind you.

You breathed in and out before checking the room next to the boy's.

'What the fuck did I just see?'

The room was empty. Just a bed was built up already.

Obviously that boy seemed to be your stepbrother.

Why else would he be in this house?

Why did you have to catch him in such a state?
Why couldn't you just have knocked that damned door?

Your thoughts were interrupted when two men came inside your room and put your wardrobe down.

'Mom, what have you gotten us into?'
____________
[A/N]: A new journey with (Y/N)-san. I hope we're going to have fun. :)

Welcome back to the ones who read
'Lost Memories'! I hope you'll enjoy this story as well.