To the readers

*Warning*

"Yes, Sirs" ends on a cliffhanger and the sequel is on a hold indefinitely while I strive to get back my creativity. This may take months, or years. 

To any future readers, if you're not reading this on Wattpad or Inkitt, then that means my book has been stolen

To any future readers, if you're not reading this on Wattpad or Inkitt, then that means my book has been stolen. I'd hugely appreciate it if you can let me know if you've found my book on other sites than those two, seeing as it is illegal to steal other people's work and I would like to take the book down from those kinds of sites. If you're interested in reading my book, you will find the full version for free on  Wattpad under the name "Cornelia Fields" and the title of the book is "Yes, Sirs" 

Thank you so much for clicking in on my book. I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed planning and writing it. 

Because of the sexual content of this book, I do not advice anyone under 18 to read this. 

**Getting quite a few requests about permission to translate my book. I'm sorry, but I can't allow it seeing as I have plans for the series and can't risk any copyright issues.

COPYRIGHT © 2021 CORNELIA  FIELDS - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

This story and all its content is copyrighted and protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved to the author and creator of this work and any manipulation, copying, distribution or selling of this work is punishable by law.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted without written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to persons or events are entirely coincidental.