4

Nayeon and Jeongyeon settled in the room, Nayeon was doing her night routine while jeongyeon was chatting with JB on her phone.

Nayeon : "Oppa will be fired if you'll keep chatting with him at work"

Nayeon said while walking towards the bed and tucking herself in.

Jeongyeon : "He's using washroom"

Jeongyeon monotonously said her eyes still glued onto the bright screen while her fingers dancing on the phone's keypad.

Nayeon tried to peek in jeongyeon's phone but jeongyeon pulled it back.

Jeongyeon : "It's not right"

Nayeon : "I want to read it"

Jeongyeon : "To boldness... But still a no"

Jeongyeon pull her phone up while Nayeon strechhed her arm to reach for the phone to read the chatting.

Jeongyeon : "It's invading our privacy"

Jeongyeon said still stretching her arm preventing her chats.

Nayeon : "My oppa never hide anything from me... So I can read it"

Nayeon said as she kept her right arm beside jeongyeon's waist and left arm trying to reach the phone. Nayeon's body is above jeongyeon's just having few centimeters distance.

Jeongyeon : "Then... Did he told you I am pregnant?"

Nayeon stopped at her spot, her eye widened she looked into jeongyeon's eye just to realise how close their bodys are.

Jeongyeon noticed that to but none of them dared to push the latter away niether dared to pull themselves from each other.

Just like 3 years ago they were again mesmerised into each others eye , the magnet which attracted them years ago worked again and the beating of their hearts that's the only thing that changed.

It's started beating more fast , faster than ever.

Nayeon was the one to pull her body as her mind scolded her for doing a thing to the property which no longer belongs to her.

Jeongyeon sat straight again and typed a Ttyl to JB with a ILY baby and a heart.

She put her phone beside the lampstand and turn off the light.

She faced Nayeon's back.

Jeongyeon : "Unnie..."

Nayeon : "Hmm...?"

Jeongyeon : "I am not pregnant. I was just kidding"

Nayeon turn around with a speed of light.

Nayeon : "YAAH! Jeongyeon... Don't you dare to spit those kind of jokes on me."

Jeongyeon : "Okay... Okay... Cool down, you are acting like I asked for your kidney"

Nayeon pouted , even though jeongyeon can't see clearly as the only light in the room was by the moon which is shining brightly in the sky.

Jeongyeon : "When you are going back?"

Nayeon : "I just arrived and you are asking me when I am leaving?"

Jeongyeon : "So...? What's wrong with that, I have to make plans."

Nayeon smiled after hearing the word plans, she's into parties and fun things rather sitting at home. She thought jeongyeon remembered this thing.

Nayeon : "After celebrating new year, I got 1 month vacation... So from today to January's 12"

Jeongyeon : "You are celebrating new year and Christmas here? Then I'll make sure you'll enjoy the eve and can visit us every year"

These simple words are enough for making Nayeon fall for the younger girl but still she's controlling herself, reminding herself again and again that jeongyeon belongs to someone else, her heart belongs to someone else and that someone else is none other than Nayeon's brother, her whole damn world.

Nayeon : "We would have exchange our names that day"

Jeongyeon didn't said anything, Nayeon looked at jeongyeon and found her sleeping.

Nayeon : "Yah ~ this woman is crazy , she ignored the Im Nayeon"

But Nayeon quickly melted when she felt jeongyeon's arm around her waist, she sighed and breathed out.

'She's not yours Im Nayeon'

She reminded herself while gently removing jeongyeon's arm from her waist and putting it on the extra pillow.

'I think I should leave this country before I'll do something very heart breaking and relation breaking for everyone'
.....................................................................
Nayeon and jeongyeon's flashback in next chapter.
......................................................................