13

Nayeon came out and sat on the table, Jeongyeon came out of the kitchen and put Nayeon's breakfast on the table, she sat opposite to Nayeon.

Nayeon : "Honey loops?!!"

She grinned after knowing the flavour of her cornflex.

Jeongyeon nodded, still she can't stop adoring the older Korean.

Jeongyeon : "Beomie bought it for you"

Nayeon : "He's the best"

She put some loops in the bowl and started to add milk, she looks carefully in the bowl while pouring the milk, less milk more loops.

And this concept made Jeongyeon chuckle.

Nayeon : "Is there's something to laugh?"

Jeongyeon : "You are like a kid, more loops less milk"

Nayeon : "This is my favorite flavour, I searched the whole Callifornia but this packet is not at all available there. I am eating my favourite breakfast after 3 long fucking years"

Jeongyeon shook her head with a smile, maybe she's married, maybe she's in love with JB but she can't and she won't stop adoring Im Nayeon, her beautiful memory.

Jeongyeon : "Slow down no one will snatch it away from you"

Nayeon glared but slowed her speed a little.

This caring sentence make Nayeon think again.

'Is she's saying cause she still cares for me? Or did she... Did she forget about us... Oh im nayeon there was never an US'

Nayeon thoughts were intrupted as jeongyeon started to click her fingers infront of her.

Jeongyeon : "Do you want more? Or intrested in eating the bowl?"

Nayeon noticed that she's putting the spoon in her empty bowl.

Nayeon : "I am full... And Momo will be there I'm sure we have to eat a lot today"

Jeongyeon nodded as Momo's eating face appears in her head.

Jeongyeon : "She eats ALOTTTTT"

Jeongyeon took Nayeon's bowl and other things and put it in the tray she was about to left when Nayeon grabbed her wrist.

Jeongyeon gave her a confusing look, while Nayeon gathered courage to ask her the question which she wanted to ask since jeongyeon hugged her and acted like there was nothing between them.

Nayeon : "Do you... Do you still remember me?"

Jeongyeon : "Still you are the most beautiful memory I got. But memories never come back."

She escaped from Nayeon's hold and enterd the kitchen , she put the tray in the sink and leaned her back on the counter.

She closed her eyes and things happened that night started to flash, that night happened 3 years ago but still the memories in her head is fresh like it was yesterday's night.

She wiped her tears and cleared her throat before speaking.

Jeongyeon : "Unnie... We have to reach there within 45 minutes... Or they'll kill us"

Nayeon : "Oh yeah... I'll... I'll take a bath"

Jeongyeon : "I will make lunch for beomie and then get ready"

She said and started to cook lunch for JB. She didn't dare to leave the kitchen and said that line face to face to Nayeon.