39

Nayeon : "I can watch it. I am fine now"

She sulked AGAIN!

Jeongyeon : "Im Nayeon... I don't know how to explain it to you, you are grown up, act like that. You just got up from the bed and that also not completely still you wants to go to hall and watch a movie with them. You should rest. Don't you know how to take care of yourself when you are sick. I am here with you that doesn't mean that you'll do whatever you want to, just lay on the bed close or eye and R.E.S.T it's as sim--"

Jeongyeon was cutted by Nayeon's lips on her, all girls are still there, they haven't hears Jeongyeon speak this much before so they were shocked, but what Nayeon did to make her calm that was more shocking.

Jeongyeon calmed down, she put her one palm on Nayeon's waist while other travling it's fingers in Nayeon's hair. While Nayeon's hands cupping Jeongyeon's cheeks. They totally forgot that there are 7 other women standing beside them witnessing their hot session.

Jeongyeon gently sucked Nayeon's lower lip making her release a moan, Nayeon's hand automaticaly travelled inside Nayeon's top. Jeongyeon licked Nayeon's upper lip in a very tricky way.

Chaeyoung gulped as she witnessed the session.

Chaeyoung : "I thought I was better than her"

She utters everyone heard it obviously except those two.

Dahyun : "I had never witnessed something as hot as this except Mo and me in the room"

Mina : "Don't worry chaeng... You are best for me"

Sana : "Tzuyu-ya"

Sana looked at Tzuyu with puppy eye, Tzuyu didn't waste a second and slammed her lips onto Sana's.

Momo : "A new session started!"

Jihyo : "Oh my god! YAH IM NAYEON AND JEONGYEON AND YOU TWO WE ARE STILL HERE!"

As soon as Nayeon realised it she pushed Jeongyeon away causing her back to bang on the table.

Jeongyeon : "What the fuck"

She rubbed her back as it hurts like hell.

Jihyo then turn her head towards Tzuyu and Sana. Tzuyu's hand is travelling in Sana's smooth body. They can feel their so called love sharing kiss is turning into a lust one.  And it's because of Sana's leg between Tzuyu's.

Jihyo : "YAH! CHOU TZUYU AND MINATOZAKI SANA YOU NEED A SPECIAL HONOUR TO STOP THIS"

She pushed them away and enterd the hall and started setting movie.