49

@8 PM

Except Kim siblings and Mrs. Kim's lovely wife Hirai Momo everyone arrived at the karaoke.

Jinyoung : "Why these 3 are always late?"

His expression says it all how piss he is right now.

Bambam : "Hyung I got all the snacks and I don't have a partner to hold it, help me by carrying atleast three fourth of these"

Mark : "Young man manage yourself"

Jackson : "Here... Give half of them to me. I am the most handsome person alive on earth and most powerful to"

He winked and carried half of the bags.

Finally Kim's arrived while Dahyun and Yugyeom arguing and Momo listening to some songs.

Nayeon was beside JB clinging onto his arm while Jeongyeon is with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, even though they all are standing together outside the karaoke and sharing the same topic while chatting, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are standing far away from each other. Jeongyeon stole many glances of Nayeon but Nayeon never let her eye met with of Jeongyeon's.

Youngjae and Jinyoung somehow felt relief as they noticed distance between Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

They all were wearing casual clothes and still managed to look gorgeous and definition of perfection.

Dahyun : "Oppas I sw--"

Dahyun was cut off by Jinyoung.

Jinyoung : "We all know it's Yugyeom's mistake, Yug...we all know it was dahyun's mistake and Momo we all know that it's their mistake so can we NOT waste time and get inside?"

Everyone mentally thanked Jinyoung for not letting the sibling argue.

They enterd the room and put half of their jackets, coats and warm clothes on one of the sofa-chair. The room was indeed warmer than outsides freezing cold.

Dahyun : "PARTY PEOPLEEEEE!!"

With that everyone started to sing, no no-one cares where they are going, whom they are bumping tonight they are enjoying music, the best thing in the world.

While popping Nayeon bumped into Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon was fast enough to wrap her arms around Nayeon's waist. For a second they looked into each others eye before Nayeon roughly pushed Jeongyeon and goes in opposite direction.

Nayeon sat on the corner most black sofa. Jihyo then sat beside her. Nayeon's eye were on Jeongyeon she's looking so beautiful with the turtle neck she's wearing.

Jihyo : "Pretty?"

Nayeon : "Huh?"

Jihyo : "She's pretty. Right?"

Nayeon pressed her lips and nodded.

Jihyo : "She love them"

She said while pointing towards Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who were jamming with Jeongyeon. Nayeon nodded.

Jihyo : "Years ago when you left her, they were the only one by her side"

Nayeon didn't utter a word just her eye glued on the latter who is singing and dancing at the same time.

Jihyo : "Unnie... It took her 15 days to be normal after spending just a night with you, do you think how hard it will to get out of the sorrow when you spend more than 15 days with her"

Nayeon : "How did you know... I am going back?"

Jihyo smirked.

Jihyo : "I am god."

Nayeon glared at her.

Jihyo : "Change in your behaviors"

Nayeon just smiled and nodded.

Then JB came and sat infront of Nayeon, in lower row's sofa.

Bambam : "JEONGYEON NOONA WILL SING A SONG!!!!!!"

He screamed luckily without mic and half of the boys already sat on the sofa and took their seats to hear Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon : "WHAT? No way... Who said that I'll sing?"

Bambam : "All the best noona"

With a smirk Bambam and other girls to sat on the sofa leaving Jeongyeon alone with mic and controller.

Jeongyeon : "Do I have other choice?"

All (except Nayeon) : "NOOOO!"

Jeongyeon : "Fine"
......................................................................
Few more parts left... Around 10?
......................................................................