37

Nayeon finally woke up and the first thing she found was Jeongyeon sitting beside her stroking her hairs gently.

Jeongyeon : "You're awake! How are you feeling?"

Jeongyeon's smile reached her ears. She's so happy and her smile tells that.

Nayeon : "A little headache and body pain?"

Jeongyeon stopped caressing her hair. Nayeon tries to sit but Jeongyeon stopped her.

Jeongyeon : "You should rest. You don't need to sit just lay"

Jeongyeon to was sitting on the bed beside Nayeon, Nayeon shook her head.

Nayeon : "I want to sit"

Jeongyeon : "Take rest"

Nayeon : "No I want to sit"

Jeongyeon : "No! You should rest"

Nayeon : "Please~~"

Nayeon did her ageyo with her puppy eye.

Jeongyeon : "Tch... Using my weakness. Okay here"

She extended her hand, which Nayeon grabbed. Jeongyeon gently pull her and put a pillow behind her back , giving her every comfort she can provide.

Jeongyeon : "Do you want anything?"

Nayeon : "Water?!"

Jeongyeon : "Just a second"

She stood up and approach the small table, at which a jug of water was. Then she make Nayeon drink the water after pouring it in the glass. Jeongyeon didn't let her drink water by her hand. Nayeon drank it from Jeongyeon's hand.

Nayeon : "Feeling better!"

Jeongyeon : "Nice to hear"

Nayeon : "Why I fainted?"

Jeongyeon : "Sudden increase in blood pressure plus lack of Vitamin D PLUS lack of glucose. What are you doing with your health Im Nayeon?"

Nayeon : "Hehe... Miahn! I'll take care of my health from now"

She showed her gummy smile, so that Jeongyeon can melt, and gulp her anger which worked.

Jeongyeon was indeed angry by the woman's careless behaviour but Nayeon's gummy smile at the end make end of her anger to.

There's a long pause. Jeongyeon was playing with Nayeon's hand while Nayeon was starring at her.

Nayeon : "Did you blame any girl?"

Jeongyeon didn't pull her head up, niether denied.

Nayeon sighed before speaking.

Nayeon : "Jeongie"

Jeongyeon : "I just... Screamed at them and insulted them a little"

Jeongyeon replied her eye still on Nayeon's hand.

Nayeon grabbed Jeongyeon's chin making Jeongyeon face her. She directly looked into latter's eye. She put her hand on Jeongyeon's cheek and caressed it.

Nayeon : "You know that there's no mistake of them. Right?"

Jeongyeon : "Your blood pressure increased because of them"

Nayeon : "No Jeong... It was my mistake I didn't took good care of my health, don't blame them. The situation was like that, that it looks like it was their fault. But it's mine. So... Please say sorry to them and talk to them NORMALLY. Okay?"

Jeongyeon : "But t--"

Nayeon : "No buts"

Jeongyeon : "Naye--"

Nayeon : "For me please"

Jeongyeon : "Liste--"

Nayeon : "Shh..."

Nayeon put her finger on Jeongyeon's lips making her hush.

Nayeon : "Nod if you agree"

Nayeon said directly looking into Jeongyeon's eye. Again one of her weakness.

Nayeon : "For me. Please"

Jeongyeon internally sighed and nodded.

Nayeon : "Thank you"

She then pecked on Jeongyeon's lips. Jeongyeon smiled and hugged Nayeon.

Jeongyeon : "I'll bring fruits and porridge for you to eat , you have to take meds to"

Nayeon : "Meds? Porridge? Fruits? Ewwww"

Jeongyeon : "Yah! Stop sulking like a kid, behave like an old 28 years grandma"

She gets up from the bed and pecked Nayeon's forehead.

Nayeon : "2 Yah! I am just 1 year older than you, if I am grandma then you to"

Jeongyeon : "3 Yah! Don't scream your throat will hurt"

Nayeon : "4 Yah! Apologize to girls"

Jeongyeon nodded and lipped an 'I love you' before going out of the room.