12

|| Back to Present Time ||

(A/N ... If you don't remember where I left before flashback then it was 4th chapter, from 5th chapter the flashback started. You can read the last para. of 4th chapter you'll get it.)

Nayeon's deep comfy sleep was disturbed by her phones ringtone. She groaned as she searched for her phone.

Nayeon : "Ney! Yobseo~~~"

She replied while her eyes were closed.

Sana : "UNNIEEEE~~~ We are excited to meet you, within 1 hours we'll meet. Bye"

With that Sana hunged the call.

Nayeon : "Why they are still crackheaded?"

She sighed as she burry herself into the blanket.

Nayeon : "Wait a minute... Did she said 1 hour?"

She reached for her phone again to check the time.

Nayeon : "Fuck! It's already 10:48.. Aigoo I have to meet all of them at 12"

She kicked her legs in the air and rushed towards the bathroom.

Nayeon : "YAAH! Im Nayeon how can you be this big fool you forgot to pack your toothbrush... Ahhh"

She said while checking her luggage.

'I can't ask help from Jeongyeon as I didn't brush my teeth. I have to ask from oppa'

She said and approach JB's room.

As soon as she opened the door, she saw Jeongyeon sitting on JB's laps on bed's edge while her legs wrapped around his waist , her arms around JB's neck, and as for Jb his hands were on jeongyeon's waist. They were kissing passionately.

She silently close the door, she didn't close it full-ly to avoid sound and ran towards her room, she burry her face in her pillow. She's not a teen or a foolish girl to act conspicuous towards her feelings. She's jealous, she's hurt and it's all because she caught her brother and her so called crush's morning make out session.

'After all these years... I am still into you. Why it can't be someone else except you Im Jeongyeon. Why it have to be you. It can be Minhyuk or someone else but you. I hate myself for falling in love with you that night.'

Nayeon thought as her tears falls just like they fell 3 years ago when she had to leave. But the thing that is hurting her are jeongyeon's sweet lines.

"Are you single?"

"Do you want to go inside or stroll outside?"

"It's smell keeps on attracting me so I just bought it"

"God!!! See this woman is so pretty please don't make anyone with the same mold. Or it will be hard to live"

"Excuse me miss let me live"

"You are... You are stealing my heart..."

"And you stealed my heart...
Oh god... Heart stop beating this fast... She's just a pretty face which is prettier than anyone"

"ANYTHING... I'LL EAT IT... unless it'll have poison"

"Can I come with you?"

All these flashbacks still revolves around Nayeon's head more than anything. She smiles remembering that night, she cry remembering the next day.

She heard a knock on the door she wiped her tears.

Nayeon : "Yeah?"

It was Jeongyeon with her usual attractive smile. She's here to wake Nayeon up cause they have to meet their friends.

Jeongyeon : "Good Morning"

Nayeon smile and nodded.

Jeongyeon : "You... You cried??"

Nayeon : "Huh? Oh... Actually Uhmm I forgot to bring my toothbrush"

Jeongyeon smiled and chuckled she ruffled Nayeon's hair lightly and stood up from her bed.

Within a minute she came back with a new toothbrush and handed it to Nayeon.

Jeongyeon : "You are lucky it was free with the toothpaste"

Nayeon smiled and nodded.

She stood up and started walking towards the washroom to brush her teeths.

Jeongyeon : "your brother is sleeping so don't worry about him and I'll serve breakfast come outside when you're done. Beomie told me what you like to eat as your breakfast. Be quick"

She smiled and left.
......................................................................Today was my last paper...!! 🙈🤘
And I got to know my music sir is an ONCE. Oh my god I literally cried when I heard that, he's in his early 40's and he's an once. He's not that huge fan but still he knows basic stuff about our girls, twice is his favorite group. yey!
......................................................................