14

Jeongyeon is driving to the cafe where they are going to meet others. While Nayeon keep on looking outside. No one is talking it's not an awkward silence thanks to the music playing in the car.

Nayeon's phone chimed, jeongyeon lowered the volume of the music as Nayeon picked her phone.

Nayeon : "Yob--"

Jihyo : "YAAH! Im Nayeon and that ostrich it's 12:20 you both are late, come as soon as possible. Momo keep on asking for food, Mina and Chaeyoung keep on flirting, Sana is clinging onto tzuyu who is busy with her phone so Sana is whining and Dahyun keep on scolding her wife. I can't handle these fools alone you better be here within 5 minutes or the 6th minute will be death time of Im Nayeon and Im Jeongyeon."

Nayeon : "Oka--"

Jihyo hung the call, Jeongyeon took a glance of Nayeon.

Jeongyeon : "Was it Jihyo?"

Nayeon nodded.

Nayeon : "She's angry , she can't handle those 6 please drive fast"

Jeongyeon : "Aye aye captain"

Jeongyeon changed speed of the car.

Looking at jeongyeon's this side nayeon got it that Jeongyeon matured a lot. She don't flirt anymore, she don't crack jokes, except her facial features her behavior also changed. But the Jeongyeon she met years ago is the one she loved. She'll not fell in love with this jeongyeon. It's the thing which is on Nayeon's head. But is she aware that she never stopped loving the taller korean.

Jeongyeon : "We are here"

Jeongyeon monotonously said and get off the car, she didn't jogged around to open Nayeon's door like she did years ago.

#INSIDE THE RESTRAURENT#

Momo : "Oh! They are here... Let's order the food"

Momo excitedly said but recieved a glare from her wife.

Dahyun : "Mo..."

Momo : "Okay... Okay... Oh! Nayeon Unnie nice to meet you , how are you? Hope you are fine. How's everything in Callifornia?... Okay dubu I asked everything you taught me to ask now can we order food?"

Dahyun face palmed as everyone laughed on Momo's silliness.

Nayeon brightly smiled after knowing her friend Momo is still the same except the surname which is Kim now.

Everyone stood up and approached Nayeon. Sana took Nayeon into a bone cracking hug. Which Nayeon reciprocate.

Sana : "Unnieeeeee I missed you"

She then kissed Nayeon's cheek and smiled.

They heard someone clearing her throat. Their heads turn towards their maknae who is perhaps jealous.

Tzuyu : "she'll be officially mine next month"

Tzuyu said and stood infront of nayeon and beside Sana.

Nayeon is aware about this side of tzuyu. She'll not show to much love to someone but if you try to flirt with her girlfriend , fiance and soon to be wife she'll show her possessive side.

They parted and Nayeon started searching someone particular between those girls.

Nayeon : "Ah... There they are... Why are you hiding from me kids?"

Nayeon lightly pushed everyone before approaching those two who were hiding from her.

Nayeon : "Changie... Dubu... My kids"

Nayeon gave them a bone cracking hug.

Chaeyoung : "We are... Not your kids"

Chaeyoung said and pouted after Nayeon leave them. But still she smiled after seeing her unnie after 3 years, she indeed missed her. All did. Nayeon hugged EVERYONE.

After their small interaction they settled on the table. As follows:-

NY JY MM DH
Table                 JH
MN CY TZ SN

They started talking about anything random until they finished the lunch. And now they are waiting for their desserts.

Dahyun : "Uhmm... Unnies, Chaeng and tzu we have something to tell you."

She said with a very serious face which gathered everyone's attention.

Momo : "Me and Dub is thinking to Uhm... Have a kid"

For a second they looked at them without blinking.

All : "Woaahhhhh!!!"

Jihyo : "Congratulations Dahyun and Momo"

Sana decided to tease her best friend instead of saying congrats.

Sana : "Dubu... Do you think she's mature enough cause I don't think so"

Momo : "Yah minatozaki Sana... I'll bury you in the ground ALIVE"

Sana pouted and clunged onto Tzuyu's arm.

Sana : "Chewy , she's speaking in a bad way"

Sana pouted and that pout is Tzuyu's weakness.

Tzuyu : "Don't worry baby... No one will touch you except me..."

She pecked on Sana's lips.

Jihyo : "I don't want dessert, it contains enough sweetness"

She acted like puking. Everyone chuckled as desserts arrived.

Nayeon : "Mina and Chaeyoung you 2 are getting married this year. Right?"

Mina : "Next year... Around July or August"

Nayeon nodded.

Sana : "And Jihyo and Daniel is thinking to have a baby"

Nayeon : "Wow! Kang Jihyo... As soon as your baby come tell him or her that the prettiest person in this world is Im Nayeon"

Jihyo : "I'll not lie to my kid"

Nayeon : "Nomuhe"

Sana : "By the way Jeongyeon... When you and Jaebeom oppa is thinking to have a baby?"

Jeongyeon's eye widened from Sana's question.

Jeongyeon : "I... I am not ready yet"

Chaeyoung : "Oh... hyung don't give us this reason we all know you can't still get over that woman you met 3 years ago"

Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon who's eyes were already on her, they quickly exchange a glance before focusing on dahyun.

Dahyun : "Right! Maybe she moved on from you. Maybe all she said was a lie"

Nayeon know it's all about her. She don't know how to avoid this awkward air between her and jeongyeon right now. They are embarrass just infront of each other.

Momo : "Jeongyeon you have JB oppa who loves you alot and you said you love him to. Right? Then why she's still in your head?"

Jihyo : "Hey... Give her some time she'll get over her. It's her first love and it's not easy to forget your firsts"

Before anyone can say anything else Nayeon's phones ringtone cut everyone.

Nayeon : "Excuse me... I'll just take this call and get back"