56

<6 Years Later>

?? : "Eomma pwease~~~"

He pleaded with his puppy eye.

Jeongyeon : "Nabong pwease~~~"

??? : "Eomma pwease~~~"

Nayeon ended up sighing.

Nayeon : "I don't know how to deal with you two and you both are ruining my daughter to"

She picked her 13 months old daughter who just copied older one , not at all knowing why her mom and oppa is doing ageyo to her eomma.

?? : "I promise eomma I will behave like the best kid you have and score the best in my school"

Jeongyeon : "Nabong... Junghoon is good at academics one day leave will not effect his studies. Right hoonie?"

Junghoon : "A 100 percent yes eomma"

Nayeon sighed in defeat.

Nayeon : "It should not repeat just this time cause we are going to meet your aunts. Okay?"

Nayeon then took Aeri her daughter inside her room where Jeongyeon and Junghoon followed her by celebrating one day leave from school.

Nayeon : "Poor Mina, Momo, Sana and Jihyo will be facing the same thing"

Aeri : "Poor mina, Momo, Sana and Jihyo will be facing the same thing"

Nayeon looked at her baby.

Nayeon : "Baby~ it's bad to copy. Okay?"

Aeri : "Yes mommy"

Jeongyeon/Junghoon : "Tch! Mommy's tail"

Nayeon : "Yah! You two go and change or I'll leave you"

Junghoon : "Okay okay calm down mom... You know... Take a chill - pill"

Jeongyeon : "That's like my boy"

Jeongyeon hi-fied Junghoon.

Nayeon : "Yoo Jeongyeon if you're not intrested in sleeping outside the room then better be ready"

Jeongyeon : "Okay... Okay"

She tickled Junghoon making him run towards his room, she then picked Aeri from the bed.

Nayeon : "Now don't start playing with her, we will be late."

Jeongyeon : "Aeri baby close your eye"

Aeri put her palm infront of her eye closing them.

Jeongyeon quickly attached her lips with Nayeon and within a second she parted.

Jeongyeon : "You can open it baby"

Aeri opened her eye.

Aeri : "You tickled her?"

Jeongyeon nodded proudly. Whenever she kisses Nayeon she'll always lie to Aeri by saying she just tickled Nayeon and that's the reason why her mommy always becomes red.

>>>>

Jeongyeon : "Son Chaeyoung - Kim Dahyun - Chou Tzuyu"

She hugged them.

Junghoon : "Son Minyoung - Kim Mohyun - Chou remi"

He hugged the mini version of son's , Kim's and Chou's.