31

@ NAYEON'S FARM HOUSE.

They enterd and it was cleaner than Nayeon thought, not a single particle of dust was there.

Nayeon : "It's cleaner than I expected"

Jeongyeon put the bag of their food on the table and locked the door.

Jeongyeon : "JB was so excited that you are coming back, it's the first thing he did. I asked to help him in cleaning "her sister's favorite place" he shook his head and said you don't like anyone to see your hideout place. If that day I would have joined him, I would know earlier that who Jaebeom's sister is"

Nayeon nodded and enterd the kitchen, she put the water for boiling.

Nayeon : "I'll change and come"

Jeongyeon nodded and called JB.

JB : "Hey baby ~ already missed me."

Jeongyeon : "Y-Yeah... But beom me and unnie are staying at Chaeyoung's place"

JB : "Huh? Why?"

Jeongyeon : "Uhmm...She invited us"

JB : "Oh... Okay take care, I miss you so much, love ya"

Jeongyeon : "Y-Yeah... Bye"

JB : "Haha... I know Nayeon is beside you that's why you are feeling shy to reciprocate my words. Right? No need to say I know you love me. Okay bye"

Guilt was all over Jeongyeon's face she put her phone on the sofa and stood up for arranging for their late night appetite.

Nayeon came wearing a black short on a pink hoodie, it's indeed cold their.

Jeongyeon : "Yah! Why are you wearing shorts in this cold weather. And just a hoodie?"

Nayeon : "it's the only thing available. I put the clothes you'll wear on the bed, just change them and come. I'll put the water IN ramen and ttbeoki"

Jeongyeon nodded and enterd the room, she changed and came out within a minute.

Nayeon was already on the table waiting for Jeongyeon.

Nayeon : "You're faster than I expected"

They sat infront of each other with their respective bowls of ramen infront of them and ttbeoki's bowl in between them.

They exchanged little topics before heading to bed.

Jeongyeon : "I want us to stay like this forever"

Nayeon was in Jeongyeon's embrace, her head above Jeongyeon's chest , her body between Jeongyeon's legs , while Jeongyeon's arms wrapped around Nayeon's waist. Their half bodies inside the comforter.

Nayeon : "I wish we could"

Jeongyeon : "Should I... Should I ask for divorce from JB?"

Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon. She may be in love with Jeongyeon but she know it will hurt her brother.

Nayeon : "I don't think it's the right time."

Jeongyeon : "I don't want you to go again"

Nayeon : "I am here till 15 January"

Jeongyeon : "What I'll do on 16? I don't want you to let go again Nayeon... Last time ,you stopped me from coming with you, but this time I'll join you. No matter what."

Nayeon sighed and just how jeongyeon did from a particular question, she to changed the topic.

Nayeon : "So...How's your work?"

Jeongyeon : "It's not as good as my sisters, just 10% more profit than I invest. But my sisters and parents are proud that I am doing something on my own. Thanks to you"

Nayeon smiled and nodded. They were in a comfortable silence. Both starring at the moon from the window. It looks a little more special and beautiful today.

Nayeon turn her head to see if the latter slept or still wide awake. When she turn her head , she found Jeongyeon is still awake and her eye starring right into hers.

Their faces were just inches apart. Jeongyeon kissed Nayeon's crown instead of her lips.

Nayeon : "I know you want to kiss on my lips, but why you always land them on my forehead?"

Jeongyeon put her palm on Nayeon's jawline, caressing her bunny cheek.

Jeongyeon : "I don't want you to feel guilty for kissing your brother's wife. I know it will hurt you"

Nayeon still looking at Jeongyeon.

Nayeon : "You are selfish Jeong... But you are selfish for me. And that's the thing which make me fall for you more and more. You put me first before yourself."

Jeongyeon just gave her a short smile.

Nayeon : "I will never feel guilty if it's you."

Jeongyeon : "But I am not sure if I can control myself after the kiss"
......................................................................
3/5
8 hours 10 minutes left 🙈
......................................................................