23

#4 Days later#

Chaeyoung is totally fine, just her medicines are causing her trouble she don't like to intake them. Yesterday she departed from hospital but told to visit Dr. Jin every week for weekly checkup.

Mina apologized to Jeongyeon , Chaeyoung helped her to realise that there's no mistake of Jeongyeon.

Police already caught the driver , with the help of CCTV footage and chaeyoung's statement.

Things are back to normal, Nayeon and Jeongyeon started treating each other just as sister in laws but there's a part of them that still wants to be with each others not as sister in laws but as lovers.

Jb : "Yah! Both of you come fast or I'll leave you"

Jb was standing near their door, today the Im's decided to go and watch a movie and spent some time with each other as it was Saturday and JB's day off.

It's been minutes since Jb is waiting for his wife and sister who are taking way too long to get ready.

Both Im's went out of their rooms looking absolutely beautiful.

Jb : "I thought you'll take 1 more hour"

Jeongyeon scooted closer and whispered in his ears.

Jeongyeon : "It's because of the mark you gave me."

Jb : "Let everyone know that you belongs to the Im"

Jb chuckled and pecked on Jeongyeon's lips.

Nayeon : "I think I'll test positive as a diabetic patient if I'll keep witnessing both of you"

>>>>

JB : "See... Because both of you, we are 3 minutes late"

He whispered shouted on Nayeon and Jeongyeon, who just ignored him. Nayeon got the corner most seat and near her it was Jeongyeon and then Jaebeom.

Jb : "It's the end part. I am excited"

He rubbed his hands and expressed his excitement. They are watching avengers : end game, niether Nayeon nor Jeongyeon is excited to watch that movie, they just don't have an interest in marvels.

Nayeon prefer Horror or romantic genre more than action and same goes for Jeongyeon.

And when Jb said he missed 3 minutes movie he meant by the names on the screen which appears before main scenes.

Jeongyeon : "Do you like avengers?"

Jeongyeon asked with her lowest voice, not having any intention to disturb her husband and other fellow fans.

Nayeon just shook her head with a yawn.

Nayeon : "Who do you find the most handsome in the movie?"

Jeongyeon : "Scarlet Johannson aka black widow , she's the prettiest. What bout you?"

Nayeon : "Chris Evans, Captain America"

Jeongyeon : "I ship them"

Nayeon : "I ship widow with hulk"

Jeongyeon mouthed an "o".

Nayeon : "Oppa... Oppa... Yah oppa..."

JB ignored Nayeon as he was so drowned in the movie. It was the time travelling scene test when ant man gets in the time traveller.