22

@CANTEEN

Jeongyeon : "1 Jokbal and rice cakes and a black bean noodles"

Jeongyeon excitedly said, she to is hungry, Nayeon who was standing beside her smile as she saw Jeongyeon's excited side again after 3 years.

Server : "Sorry ma'am... But just juices and other healthy things are available. Do you want any of them?"

"Tch...JERKS"

Jeongyeon mumbled enough for Nayeon to hear Nayeon chuckled, right now she didn't felt that it was 26 y/o Jeongyeon , she saw that young 23 years Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon : "Fine... Give us 2 mango juice and boiled chicken with salt and black pepper on it."

Server : "Ma'am... Just coconut water is available right now. You have to wait till 10 for juices"

Nayeon can feel how much Jeongyeon is controlling her self to not to burst on the server. So she spoke in between.

Nayeon : "Please give us that at table 9"

She dragged Jeongyeon with her.

Jeongyeon : "Fuckers... Can't they have something nice to eat. Juice? Boiled chicken? Tch"

Nayeon laughed again.

Jeongyeon : "Wae? Did I said something funny?"

Nayeon was about to answer when her phone rang showing "Oppa ❤" as the ID.

She slide the green icon.

JB : "Nayeon where are you? Niether Jeongyeon nor you are at home."

Nayeon : "I am sorry oppa we forget to tell you, last night Chaeyoung went through an accident"

JB : "Oh! Is she's fine now?"

Nayeon : "It was around 3 hours operation but she's fine"

JB : "How did she get into the accident?"

Nayeon : "Uhmm... Oppa she was going to meet someone so while reaching her she got into an accident"

From the corner of the eye Nayeon noticed that Jeongyeon is listing to their conversation.

JB : "She? That means Jeongyeon?"

Nayeon : "H-How do you know?"

JB : "Mina don't allow that kid to leave house at night alone until it's about Jeongyeon. And if it's someone other than jeongyeon mina would have accompanied her"

Nayeon : "Oh... Okay"

JB : "But why did she called her at night? She shouldn't have called her at the first place. It's because of her that the accident took place"

Nayeon : "Oppa she's not the one who hit Chaes car so stop saying things without thinking"

JB : "I am stating the fact Nayeon."

Nayeon : "You are not and there's no mistake of hers. Is that clear?"

Nayeon's voice is stern.

JB : "Oh-okay I'll see you later. By the way I'll tell my friends that we will meet them on our anniversary. Until that I hope Chae will get well to"

Nayeon just hummed and hung the call.

Nayeon never fought against her brother in her entire life, she never talked in this way to her brother. She's the one who can fight the whole world for her brother, but it's the first time she stood against her brother and talked sternly. JB thought it's because of exhaustion cause he knows that you can't sleep in hospital so maybe it's because of lack of sleep or almost no sleep.

Jeongyeon : "He also thinks the same way. I am the cause of Chaes this state"

Nayeon put her hand above jeongyeon's which was resting on the table, she intertwined their fingers and directly looked into Jeongyeon's eyes.

Nayeon : "Erase that thing Jeongyeon, for me. Please? And I know you can't say no to a pretty face like me"

Jeongyeon chuckled and nodded.

Im Nayeon knows all the ways to make Jeongyeon feel special, to feel confident and to fell in love.
......................................................................
Sorry for late update , I got to puzzled today because of sudden assignments. It just slipped from my mind that we have to submit our PE assignments today.
......................................................................