21

It's 1 in the morning, operation started 10 minutes ago.

Mina was patiently sitting but her tears were not, Sana and Momo keep on rubbing her back to calm her down. They both were controlling themselves to. They do want to cry but they can't because they don't want mina to lose hope.

Dahyun and Tzuyu were sitting infront of their lovers fingers intertwined with their own hands. Legs shaking. Sweating but again can't cry because of mina.

Jihyo and Daniel were standing beside the door of operation room, Jihyo leaning her head on Daniel's shoulder.

Jeongyeon was sitting at the corner most seat , with Nayeon beside her. She can guarantee she would have been a mess right now if her "Sister in law" is not here right now.

Nayeon keep on caressing jeongyeon's hand giving her sympathy and energy.

>>>>

It's already 2½ hour but still the operation is in progress.

Mina kept her head on Sana's shoulder as a sweet memory of Chaeyoung flashed in her head.

Chaeyoung : "Minariiii~ I am sorry I swear I'll behave infront of everyone and control myself from kissing you."

Mina : "Son Chaeyoung you were kissing me infront of my boss what if he would be oppose same sex relations?"

Chaeyoung : "But he was not right? And it's hard to resist you"

Chaeyoung mumbled the last part and pouted but Mina heard it and that pout melted Mina's anger.

Mina : "Omo... How can I resist you"

She cupped the Korean's cheek and pecked on her lips.

Chaeyoung : "I love you Myoui Mina"

A tear escaped from Mina's eye she's missing her sweet Chaeyoungie. Her pack of energy, her pack of sunshine, her pack of happiness and a whole pack of cuteness.

She opened her eyes and her gaze landed on jeongyeon, right now for her the most hated person is Im Jeongyeon, without wasting any second she stood up and grabbed jeongyeon's coat collar.

Mina : "Because of you Chaeyoung is inside that room fighting for her life, instead in the bed with me sleeping together sharing warmth and her sweet talks"

Jeongyeon just let mina speak cause somehow in her heart she's feeling the same thing. It's because of her, her best friend is their on the bed of a hospital instead of her bed at her house.

Nayeon : "Mina don't be a fool right now. We all know how much Chaeyoung meant to her. If she knows that this will happen she would have never called Chaeyoung."

Sana came and grabbed Mina's hand gently from jeongyeon's collar.

Sana : "Mina... It's not the right time for this"

Mina : "There's nothing like right time, before leaving chaeyoung tugged me in, in the blanket. She kissed me good night. I don't think that was a right time for her accident"

Jihyo : "Mina... You yourself accepted that it's an accident there's no fault of Jeongyeon"

Mina was about to say something when the operation theater's door opened revealing, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok with other nurses and staff members.

J-hope : "Congrats Ms son is safe"

He flashed is charming smile and at this moment, no one control their tears to fall.

Namjoon : "We gave her anesthesia, she'll be awake within 6-7 hours"

Jin : "We are sending her back to her previous room 312"

Daniel : "Thank you"

They all smiled and left after bowing.

>>>>

Chaeyoung is already sent to her previous room, Mina is beside her , holding her hand.

Sana and Tzuyu were standing at the corner of the room. Sana is in Tzuyu's embrace when jeongyeon approached them.

Jeongyeon : "Sana... Chaeyoung told me that the night before yesterday mina didn't sleep because she was playing games at her device, last night to she can't sleep. Please take her home and let her sleep for few hours"

Tzuyu : "Unnie I don't think that she'll leave Chaes side even for a second"

Jeongyeon : "Tell her to go home and change then come back again. Manage her to sit on her bed , rest of the work bed will do"

Sana nodded, she gave a peck on Tzuyu's lips before approaching Mina.

It took her whole 20 minutes just to make mina nod for her request.

Tzuyu : "I'll drive you home"

Momo : "Tzuyu, me and Dahyun are also joining you, we have to change"

Tzuyu nodded and Dahmo joined them.

Jeongyeon : "Unnie... You didn't ate something, from last night."

Nayeon : "It's okay... I am not hu--"

Her stomach told the truth by grumbling.

Jeongyeon : "Let's go to canteen, Jihyo we will be back in few minutes"

Jihyo : "Okay... Me and Dan will be here"