7

Nayeon : "So... How did you know your girlfriend is cheating on you?"

Jeongyeon sighed and look at the stars.

'Oh no shit... I asked her wrong question. She's reminiscing the moments. Omo I hurt her by putting my feet on her paining heart'

Nayeon though by jeongyeon's expression.

Jeongyeon turn her face towards Nayeon with a genuine smile.

Jeongyeon : "it was her birthday I went to her house around 1 at the night. I was going to wish her at 12 in midnight but I decided to surprise her , as I had her keys I entered her house and welcomed by her moans... When I peek in her room I found one of her friend Irene is the one who is making her moan"

Nayeon : "Oh... I am sorry, you must have loved her alot"

Jeongyeon : "Me?"

Jeongyeon pointed her index finger on herself. Nayeon nodded.

Nayeon : "Yeah... You ,she's your girlfriend you obviously love her. Right?"

Jeongyeon shook her head.

Jeongyeon : "I have never loved someone romantically, niether I am intrested in doing that. I love my older sisters and my parents and my foolish best friends except that... I'll not love anyone"

Nayeon : "Huh? You know? You are so so so confusing"

Nayeon chuckled.

Jeongyeon : "Hehe... But I think I should not waste my love on someone who just wants my money. I'll love someone who spend time with me even when I don't have a single penny just like my friends"

Nayeon : "Oh... So you are rich brat."

Nayeon chuckled and continue after witnessing jeongyeon's nod on her comment.

Nayeon : "How will you find someone like that... You are rich, so everyone will want your money"

Jeongyeon : "I don't think it will be that difficult... I may find her in a restraurent, in a cafe, while using a public washroom, while entering to a mall or may be..."

Jeongyeon bend a little and whispered the next word in Nayeon's ear.

Jeongyeon : "In a... Club a girl just like you"

It may sound like Jeongyeon is back to her flirty self but the thing she said was absouletly what she felt.

She recieved a slap on her shoulder by Nayeon with a giggle followed.

Nayeon : "You are not flirty you ARE a flirt... Yourself... God know how many girls heart you would have broke"

Jeongyeon : "To be exact... Excluding Seulgi it's... Uhmm... 17 but you know... I'll never try to do that with your heart, it seems so precious I'll just put it in my heart's locker so that niether me nor anyone can break your heart."

Nayeon blushed by jeongyeon's statement. She never heard those kind of sweet words niether from her ex boyfriend minhyuk.

But still she think those words slipping from jeongyeon's mouth are just flirty words which don't have a meaning but it actually do have.

Nayeon : "Flirt"

Nayeon playfully stood up and started walking.

Jeongyeon stood up with a smile and follow Nayeon.

Jeongyeon : "Excuse me miss stranger let me live"

Nayeon shout back while facing the front view while jeongyeon is behind her back.

Nayeon : "I excused you miss playgirl but you are breathing that means you are alive"

Jeongyeon : "But I want a place in your heart..  Can't I live there? Or it's already reserved?"

Nayeon turn and looked at jeongyeon who is grinning like an idiot while chasing Nayeon.

Nayeon : "Let me take you to a place"

Nayeon grabbed jeongyeon's wrist.

Jeongyeon : "Excuse me miss stranger I am still virgin , don't you dare to take my virginity... I am afraid cause of you"

She teasingly said while been dragged by Nayeon.

Nayeon : "Don't you think , I should be the one saying that line"

Jeongyeon : "Woah! Still virgin. Please give a chance to take that tag away from you"

Nayeon stopped and glared at jeongyeon at which jeongyeon said 'sorry' thrice repeatingly.

Nayeon pulled Jeongyeon towards a place in the corner of that water object, from where the forest area starts.

Jeongyeon : "Miss stranger there can be wild animals... Don't be afraid okay?"

Nayeon : "My hands are grabbing wrist of the craziest wild animal , so do you think I'll be afraid of them?"

Jeongyeon : "Meanie"

Jeongyeon pouted and let nayeon drag her anywhere in the forest and stopped as she saw an old hut. As Nayeon shouted a name maybe owner of the house.

Nayeon : "Mrs. Lee? Mr. Lee? Young Lee?"
......................................................................
One of my test completed (english) still 3 papers are remaing TT. And... Why my teacher keep on glaring at me like in the whole class among all those 40 students I'll be the only one who'll cheat?!

I hope atleast I'll get 15+ out of 20(not possible but I said I'll hope Hehe :D)
......................................................................