26

Jeongyeon : "Sir..."

That man look at Jeongyeon with a raised eyebrow.

Man : "Hmm?"

Jeongyeon : "Can you please give us space, me and my wife is feeling uncomfortable"

Man : "Pardon? Oh okay..."

He gave both of them a disgusted look before almost laying on left side's railing.

Nayeon look at Jeongyeon with her stitched eyebrows.

Jeongyeon snaked her right arm on Nayeon's waist, instead of pulling Nayeon close , she decreased the distance between their body.

Jeongyeon : "Don't feel uncomfortable with me, you know me but I don't know him. I'm sorry for lying I was not feeling comfortable with his touch. Do you have any problem, if you have I'll ge--"

Jeongyeon whispers were stopped by Nayeon's hand on Jeongyeon's free hand. She passed a smile.

Nayeon : "it's okay"

She smiled and laid her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder, it was a wrong move as their hearts started beating faster than Husain Bolt.

The ride started, in the first 1 minute it was a normal ride, there are some scary things but nothing as compared to 2nd minute.

Nayeon felt a hand behind her, she turn her head and found not a full hand. She screamed and hide her face in Jeongyeon's chest.

Jeongyeon : "Gwenchana?"

Nayeon shook her head.

Jeongyeon : "Are you scared?"

Nayeon nodded.

Jeongyeon : "Do you want me to indicate them that you are scared and we should get off the ride?"

Nayeon shook her head.

Nayeon : "Just keep talking it feels... Safe"

Jeongyeon : "Okay... So, how's everything in Callifornia?"

Jeongyeon's voice was slow and filled with love, she was talking with Nayeon so politely.

Nayeon : "It's great"

Her head still buried on Jeongyeon's chest , while Jeongyeon's thumb caressing Nayeon's hand.

Jeongyeon : "Do you have any friend?"

Nayeon : "So many but 4 main... Jennie, Jisso, Lisa and Rose"

Jeongyeon : "How's your school? Do you enjoy teaching them?"

Nayeon : "It's good, sometimes a little strict but still the kids are so cute even though they are high scholars. But the sometimes they causes problem in their own life. So they just need the right guidance"

Jeongyeon : "Looks like you really enjoy with those teens"

Nayeon nodded.

Nayeon : "If you'll be a kindergarten teacher you'll find cute things kids doing, but they'll not remember the silliness they did. In middle school kids are in between been mature and kiddish so they don't interact that much with teachers , but for High school students they'll do fun with teachers, some of them treat us as their friend and they'll remember us and the sweet memory we made"

Jeongyeon smiled.

Jeongyeon : "What subject you teaches them?"

Nayeon : "Mathematics"